Confused

Y/n's POV
I started walking towards the room where we were going to start the second shoot. I saw everybody getting ready already and sighed in relief that I didn't see Grayson here yet. So I started getting my camera ready, making sure there wasn't anything on the lenses.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! IN EXACTLY 5 MINUTES WE ARE GOING TO START!" Yelled Mr. Kim to everyone in the room.

"YES SIR!" Everyone shouted including me.

That's when I saw Grayson walking in and getting changed with the stylist.

When he was done changing, all I could stare at was his abs. Like WHAT THE HECK? I'm guessing this shoot is mostly about Coachella looks. In Coachella, people could wear whatever they want. Girls could even wear BIKINIS! I wouldn't to be honest.

"Y/n?! Let's go we have a couple hours left!" I heard Mr. Kim shout.

"Sorry sir I'm starting now."

"Oh my gosh this girl." Grayson said while rolling his eyes. I swear he is hot but a HOT DANG JERK! This shoot was gonna take a while.

A couple hours have passed and it was finally time to go home. Omg I was excited cause I was dead exhausted.

I heard giggle behind some so I turned around just to see girls flirting with Grayson. Some girls were trying to bite their lips sexy, some were batting there eyes, and some were trying to show a lot of their body. Then Grayson looked at me and gave me a small smirk. Now it was my time to roll my eyes and walked away. I'm so glad today is over.

I got back to the apartment and I found Lyssa taking a nap in her job clothes. She works at Walmart but I feel bad for her cause the Walmart in LA is HUGE (I honestly don't know if it is or not so bare with me). She's trying to work extra so she can get more money for our apartment. Since it was around 5ish, I took a small blanket and covered her while I make dinner. But before I even started I got a tex.

Ethan🙂:Hey Y/n! How was ur first day at work?!😄

R U FREAKIN KIDDING ME?! First he's nice then a jerk now nice again?! Ugh I was starting to get sick of this. So I ignored him.

I made quesadillas but u made 2 for Lyssa cause I know that she will definitely be a lot more hungry after she wakes up.

"Lyssaaa wake up and eat dinner." I whispered and gently shook her. She just mumbled and pushed me to the floor hard. How does she have this much strength when she's half asleep? "LYSSA WAKE UP!" I kinda shouted Nd then she jumped. I started laughing while she gave me a glare and started getting up.

"Really Y/n?"

"Um yeah." I said with a duh tone. "I tried waking u up nicely only to get hot down to the floor!" Then she kinda chuckled and mumbled an apology. Of course I forgave her.

"U made quesadillas?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yup. I made u two cause I know u get extra hungry after waking up from naps."

"Ayeee u know me best!"

I ate mine earlier cause I was to hungry to wait for Lyssa to wake up. And dead exhausted.

"Hey! So how did ur first day go huh? Was it good? Is the model hot? Did u meet any new friends? *Gasp* Did u replace me?!" She asked so many questions, and I just didn't have the energy to answer them.

"I'll talk to u about it tomorrow ok? I'm feeling really tired imma go to bed."

"Ohhhh okay. If u need anything let me know ok?" I gave her a nod and walked to my room. I was putting on my jammies then I heard my phone buzz.

Ethan🙂:Hey r u ok? It's been a couple hours and I'm kinda getting worried.😞

Oh now u worry about me?

Y/n:Omg stop texting me already I'm sick of u playing games with me.

Ethan🙂:Wait what? What did I do??

How does this idiot not know?

Y/n: Omg u already know! U hurt me today and I thought we can actually be good friends! Stop contacting me ok? Just leave me alone."

I put my alarm for tomorrow morning and went to sleep.

Ethan's POV
After I read her last message, I was totally speechless and confused. What did I do to hurt Y/n? I was trying to think back to what I did to her. I've remembered nothing bad!

To: Y/n😊
Y/n idk what i did to u but I'm sorry okay? I never meant to hurt ur feelings in any way. Ur really nice and cool and I really want to be ur friend. Plz Y/n? Can we talk??

I was nervous to why she will say. "ETHAN!" I groaned cause now it's the devil calling me.

"WHAT GRAY?"

"Are u coming to work tomorrow?"

"Um why would u care?"

"Cause I miss seeing my little bro holding my towel and bottle of water for meee." He said trying to sound like an innocent small kid.

"Hmmm I'll think about it. Oh by the way I heard u got a new photographer today. What's his or her name?" I asked.

"Yeah i do and ugh she thinks I'm so rude and a jerk. I don't know why and she said that I knew her before which I clearly don't." Well, she ain't wrong about Grayson being rude and jerk.

"Mmm i see. What is her name?"

"Her name is Y/n L/n." I. Was. Shocked. SHE MET MY TWIN BROTHER! I guess he acted rude with her!

"Bro now I know why she hates me!" I kinda shouted at Gray.

"Wait what u know her?"

"Yes! She texted me that she got a job as a photographer and now I see that she takes pictures of u! She confused me with u!"

"Wow okay and I kinda don't care. This is kinda funny." I gave him glare.

"I'm definitely going to work tomorrow." I sighed as I went to bed.

Okway so now Ethan knows about the situation. What do u think is gonna happen next?🤭