Part 2

Tails pov 

as sonic ran away from us we only laughed from how pathetic he really was, we laughed for hours. but after a week we haven't seen that pathetic blue freak that was only being used by us to defeat egg man we never liked him and we never will. After one week after the blue freak defeated egg-man we decided it was a good time to show are true colors towards him.

We always talked behind his back because he was annoying and to dam annoying everyone thought so. Shadow only dated him so he could use him for his fame he only loved Rouge. Cream seemed to be the only one that liked that freak every time we asked her if she thought he was annoying she tolled us that he was never annoying but a good friend and a hero. But we all thought she might not wont to looked bad in front of us so we us left her alone.

Creams pov 

one day i was walking to the park with my chao Cheese i saw Mr.Sonic wen i walking to him to say hi i saw that he was talking to the others. I only guess that he was going to say hi to them but once me and Cheese walked closer i heard horrible things that should never be told to anyone from a very one of my friends that told the horrible things to Mr. Sonic. Once Mr. Shadow said those hurtful words that even made me upset i saw Mr.Sonic ran at full speed mean while the other only laughed with evil all over them.

Once he left me and Cheese looked at each other with worry an sadness then we ran of to find Mr. Sonic. we had no luck on finding him so we headed home to tell Mother what happened at the park. When i got home i saw that my mother was cooking so ate hen told her everything that happen at the park my mother seemed o be sadden by this.

"Cream dear, we have to find Sonic okay." My mom said then i nodded in under standing.

It was about one week later that i found Mr.Sonic house my mother was talking to the police on his disapience. Me and Cheese walked closer to the big house in the middle of the woods when i got closer i opened the door to only reavel a blue hedgehog on the floor... it was Mr.sonic. Once i realized who it was