part 9

sonic: hay guys before you read i just want to say hi

shadow: no one cares about you now start the story i wan to see what happens

me:.....okay

------------------------------------------------------------

Shadows pov

everything hurt from inside and out, as i stood up slowly and pianfully i then opened my red ruby eyes to see there was smoke everywhere. Even with my blurry vision i had at the moment i could see there was a giant hole in the wall. The others started to wake up as well but they seemed to be more in pain then me.

So i helped them up and then we all loked around to see that there were doctors runnning every where to help the injured ones. But when i looked to my rgith i widen my eyes to see that cream was badly injured in her arm, the doctors were bandinging her infjured as it was a huge cute in her arm that went to her shoulder to her elbow.we all ran to cream until she looked up to us then her exprastion changed to anger and hatered.

"DONT GET NEAR ME," she yelled out to us infront of are afces which made the doctors serpised to see such a sweat girl yell.

"Crea--" But Amy was shortly interupted as silver cut in and ran to us and was panting.

"What's wrong silver?" i siad as i looked at hi confued, so did the rest.

"S-sonic*pant* h-he i-is*pant*........" as he didn't finish his sentence knuckles then began shacking him rapidly.

"Spit it out man" the red echidna stated as he continues shacking him rapidly.

"H-hes gone" Silver yelled out as he was then lusened by red echidna then everyone's mouths droped to the ground.

"WHAT"we all yelled, Tails was the first one to move and ran to Sonics room with out hesitation.

As we then all got out of the shock on are faces we then followed tails with silver in the back following us and trying to catch his breath.Once we got there my eyes widen when i saw no sign of sonic, only  epmty bed the blue hedgehog once was. We didn't now what to do tails only fell on his knees as he cried.

"This is all my fault" he cried out

before anyone could sayanthing a small tiny rabbit pooped out then ran to the side of the empty bed. Only tears where shown in her eyes as she cried out amy tried to cheer her up but cream woudn't let anyone tuch her.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FUALT" she yelled, still cring 

out of now where two other figgers ran in to reveal a crying pinkish and purple hedghog as she saw that her brother was no longer there. The green hedgehog then walked to me with pour anger on his face. Then POW i was on the other side of the room agesnt the wall my face only acked in pain from the pianful attck.

"ALL OF YOU LEAVE NOW " was all he siad with pour venom

rouge walked to them and said what we where all thinking.

"were sorry" 

with that she singled us to follow her out of the room so there wodn't be more damge that was already down. We slowly walked to tails  house in silence until tails spoke up from the cold toxic air.

"We have to find him" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: thank you for reading 

sonic: agian no one cares

me: nanana sorry that's all i heard you say

Sonic: Hay

Shadow: *sigh* please vote and thank you bye and see you later 😎