uuhh hi

Sonic pov-

As i was walking i saw a tree that grow on top of a hill that was covered in red roses that grow from under the ground. As i then walked to the tree i climbed to the top branch an looked at the beautiful sunset as it was mixed with color's. I sigh as i then laid back now looking at the sky, in piece. I then hear a voice from below an when i look down to see who it was, it was no other then cream.

"Hi mr.sonic, what are you doing up there?" She asked as she looked up to me an gave me a smile, i returned the smile an jumped off the tree.

"Oh nothing what are you doing out here?" I asked her as i then walked to her an cheese who was flouting in the air.

"Oh im heading home can we go eat some where tomorrow at pm together an have fun, please" she said as she put her hadns together an gave me the puppy eyes which she knows that i can't say no to.

"*sigh* okay" i said as i smiled which made her hug me an smile even wider i only laughed an hugged her back."okay now go home your mother might be worried about you" i said as i let go of her.

"Okay mr.sonic see you tomorrow"she siad as she walked off an looked back at me an waved bye"chao chao" cheese said as he was flying by her side.

"Byr cream see you tomorrow" i siad as i waved back an she then ran of with cheese.

---------nexted day------

I was at the park were me an cream would meet at an it was already 2pm, i was becoming very worried. I then walked back an forth tying to remain calm. But then i then was becoming unpassiant so i ran off to her an her mothers house.

When i got there i knocked on the door expecting cream but i was instead met with yellow eyes that belonged to a silver headghog....it was silver. He widen his eyes as he opened his mouth wide open aa tears fell from both his eyes.

"S-s-sonic?!?!" He said as he waz frozen in place breathing in an out as he was not calm but freaking out.

"Uuhh hi" i said as i waved my hand once an my voice changed tk a high pitch not expecting the sudden scene.

         *******-please vote-*******

Me:hay guys i hoped you liked the new chapter
Sonic: um hi what kjnd of name is that
Me: i had no idea what to name this chapter leave me alone
Sonic: i will do whqt ever i want
Me:ya sure keep telling your self that

Bye guys an see you later