Part 19

" you are right the pain within your system has grown.. but your heart is still there whiten the pile of scars on your body of tears" the black hedgehog began to speak so softly that it seemed to be a wispier of the wind but it was loud in of for the dark hedgehog standing in front of him as he glared down to his soul(if he had one that is hahaha sorry back to the story)

"heart, there is no heart within my soul as my soul has been corrupted with evil in the world.. you say they my heat is still here when my heart is only crumbles that remained once it broke in pieces.. now how do you say i have a heart when i feel nothing but the cold of anger" he began with a voice strong yet small as he took in a breath of the cold wet air that remand from the long lost rain from the sky but the moon still flouted by.

"..please sonic listen i know your mouth is not under your control but the control of a broken soul but that is not you.. you believe that there is no one else here by you but here i am, and i promise i won't lie this time i now these words may mean nothing to your ear drums.. but" he stopped in his own words looking down to the ground then looked up towards the speechless speedster.

"....." nothing came from the mouth of the blue blur as he stared upon the ruby eyes that belonged the the dark hedgehog of color and did not blink but only froze in place not able to open his mouth to speak. He wonted to trust the one stood there before him awaiting for something to happen. But how could he trust him after all that has happened? why was this so hard to chose? he thought as he stood there not knowing what to think.

"... i know my words are not strong as the wind could affect you better but please, please sonic the words i am saying are not from my mind that is filled with the bad things that i said.. i am speaking from my heart that beets every second i stay here with you" he state as he looked to see that sonic was soon looking away from his gaze and looking towards his sister who was not breathing or moving.(so so cheesy what is wrong with me....umm i said nothing ssshh continue reading)

".... you have a heart? but how could someone with a heart, brake the ones that come there way? if you had a heart why did you take everything form me? why did you seem to brake my heart in half?.. before this all happened i bothered you because i wonted to be with you all the time because i...i... by now all i won't is to be away from you" sonic said as a tear shined down his cheek and shadow only stated there in silence until he opened his mouth 

"i am so sorry that-

*please vote*

well well well same old same old CLIFF HANGER