part 4

shadows pov

I was reading a book until I was interrupted by a loud sound thatg was coming from my phone. I grawn in announce then I answered the phone.

"hello" I said as not in the most happiest tone you would hear yet the most annoyed voice you would ever hear.

"SHADOW YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE  HOSPITA RIGHT NOW" silver  yelled over the phone then hung up.

What the hell was that? I swaer someone's I just wanna punch him in his stupid face. So I pulled out my chaos emerald then with two magical words I was in the hospital.

An let me tell you it wasn't pretty I saw reporters every were but why were the reporters here. Was there someone important that got hurt or what because they aren't here just to talk.

So I pushed everyone away and let me tell you it was very difficult since I can't hurt them. When I finally got to the doors I quickly went in with out why of the reporters hot a chance to get in.

when I was walking I saw silver and everyone else. silver looked very sad and unpassiant mean while the others were only confused on why they were here.

"Why are we here silver? I have more important things to do then to just sit here." when I said that he looked at me then signaled me to sit down.

"Well guys did you see all those reporters outside but do you know why there here?"silver siad as he faced all of us.

"No why?" Amy said as she was very confused on why he was asking us this.

"...because they...th-they are here f-for...s-s..sonic." he siad as he looked at the ground trying not to have eye contact with us.

" Why are they here for that pathetic blue freak?" knuckles as he looked a little pissed that he was here for such a pathetic thing like sonic.

"Well they f---" silver was shortly interrupted by a small voice that we havnt heard in a while.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? LEAVE NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU, YOUR NOT WANTED HERE BY NO ONE." It was cream but she seemed pissed of then ever I think I never seen her mad.

"Cream why are you so mad at us we did nothing wrong." The pink brat said as she looked at cream with confused but kind eyes, cream only showed anger an frustration.

"YOU DID NOTHING WRONG ARE YOU ALL IDIOTS OR WHAT BECUASE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU BROKE SONICS HEART BY MAKING FUN OF HIM. LAST TIME I CHECKED HE SAVED EVER LAST ONE OF YOU MUTIPLY TIMES. AN THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM HE'S IN THIS STUPID HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS. YOUR NOT FIRENDS WITH HIM YOU ONLY USED HIM AND THAT MAKE YOU THE PATHETIC ONES NOT HIM." cream yelled so loud the whole hospital was looking at us.

"....." we had nothing to say we have never seen cream so mad at anyone before. but she called her self when her mother can and hugged as she cried in her mother's belly.

" Who is here for Sonic the hedgehog?" asked the doctor.

" I am" cream stated then the doctor walked to her.

"Do you want to see him, he is a sleep right know" he asked as he looked down to her.

"Yes please" she said as she let go of her mother and then looked at the doctor.

"okay, the nurse over there will take you to him okay" he said then cream ran to the nurse and lead her to faker.

"Are you all here for sonic the hedgehog or is it just the little one?" he asked i was about to replie no but silver already spoke.

"Yes we are" he said as the rest of us just droped are mouths.

"okay, well you see he has went injuries form to his head to his toes. He seems to be cutting himself every were for about a week or so I'm not really sure but he seemed to be then one that got him almost to be died as there was a big knife were his heart is" once he said that I saw a tear go down Amy's, Tails, and blazes faces I could feel a liquid go down my muzzle but why?

"Is that all doctor or is there more that  you need to tell us." Vallial said as she was very upset by the information.

"Well no... It seems that sonic will not be able to walk yep for a very long time... he.. he's in a coma, I'm very sorry." once he said that everyone's eyes went wide in surprise.

"W-WHAT HE CAN'T BE" said a very sad voice it was cream we all looked at her as she had a river of tears going down her face.

some were else

" Sonics in the hospital, when I find out who did this to him they will wish to never be born." said as very pissed of hedghog.

" Were is he at we have to see if he is alright." said a very calm but sad voice.

" he's in Mobiuse princess" said a firm voice that bowed down for there prince and princess.

"Then we shall go come on Manic" the voice of the princess said.

Me: thank you for reading my new part of 'Why and please vote and comment.

sonic: I'm in a coma what the hell.

shadow: finally some piece for once

sonic: hay

shadow:hahaha

sonic: you laughed strange

shadow: oh shut up if you tell anyone I'm going to kill you.

sonic:*smirk* well see you soon bye😎😮