o

i was running though the town filled with useless souls of the civilians to the tall trees that reach to the sky. I did not dare look back nor care of waiting for the ones who caused for cream to get captured. they thought i would forget all they did an simply forgive, but i can't seem to forgive them nor look at them with out being saddened memories of what they have done to me.

They seem to be wanting forgiveness by a simply sorry and finally feeling guilty is enough well they broke me and a simply sorry can't being me back. as much as i miss the old times they are nothing but dead souls to me. 

 i then  stopped once i noticed a building in the middle of the forest i then slowly and with out being noticed i snuck into the building. As i then was able to get in side i noticed that there was no one here so i stayed my guard. I then was met with a tall brown door it was slightly open and being course i push the door more open so i could see through the crack, when the crossed was clear i then went inside. 

I slowly closed the door behind me i tip toed around in any sign of cream but all i saw was a brown desk filled with wright papers that did not show anything but words. I then noticed one that stood out so i graved it and picked it up.

hello sonic, or may i say Maurice you might be wondering how i found out your name well what about a deal. you see your little bunny friend is not here and i will exchange her life for one thing and one thing only an that is the chaos emeralds . An if your not at green hill before the clock ticks 12 then your little friend dies.

I widen my eyes as i then dropped the paper and i ran out of there with a flash. who ever this was, was going to die and i would make sure of that.

***please vote***

me: finally it's a new chapter

sonic: only if you were faster like me

me: rude much