Part 11-letters

me sorry guys but this takes please like three years after sonic wakes up an this is what they think of sonic now please enjoy an sorry for taking so long on waiting hope it was worth it

Shadow 

 Dear sonic

*sigh*  it's been over 5 years that you were taken from the hospital an during that time i have been writing letter to you. i don't know why i wright it just helps me try to have hope on finding you. But how can i keep having hope when there is no sign on you.

Ever time it seems like i am closer to finding you an were eggman had hid you the further i get away from seeing you. You are slowly disappearing in the world as no one is here to believe you are alive. It seemed like the world was never your friend as they have forgotten you an moved on the very next day.

i guess you really had no friends since all we did was use you an not appreciate your insistence until it was to late. 

i wish you were hear but your not here... an i know that it may be to late but i love you an i need you here to tell you that so please let me see you 

tails-

dear sonic

hi sonic, it's me again i know that your probable not reading these but if you are please come home. i'm sorry for all i did i know that i don't deserve your forgiveness your your love but.... but. *sigh* i know that you'll never come home i don't now why i try since i deserve this pain of guilt.

i know that i don't deserve love, an how you would do anything to make me to smile from a bad day. You were the one that was by my side when i hit rock bottom an here i am i did not see how you were just like me, a person that was never loved but you gave me that love but i never returned it.

sometimes maybe it is better that i just suffer here alone an feel the pain that you felt on how you never got what you deserved... an that was all the love of the world. But it seemed like the world never loved you an still doesn't but this time i promise i do love you.

please sonic come back 

Knuckles-

...i guess you were stronger then me after all but not by your strength but how you were able to see something i never did. An that was seeing your own friends turn there backs on you as i could not bear to feel that pain but you did.

an i just want to say that i am truly sorry for that pain i caused you an you may not see it but i truly wish that you were here to annoy me. Maybe all i need now is a second chance but i now that i don't deserve it \.

can i just be able to see you one more time to tell you sorry

silver-

i think your in heaven let me correct my self i know your in heaven but if you are i know that i wont ever see you again since i know that i will go to hell for all the pain i caused you. AN that i know that is were i belong in the deep underworld of horrible people an you belong with the above of the angels an gods of good because all you did was good.

AN i know that i am to late to say sorry but i am truly sorry an i do not expect a forgiveness because all i deserve is more pain then you. an if you can hear me please let me see your pain so i can get what i deserve.

blaze-

hay man, um im not good with this stuff but i know there is a chance your still out there because your sonic the hedgehog for cruised sake. Your the blue blur that saved millions the one that can do the impossible an i know that you are out there alive but where?

an i promise that i will find you an say all my Osiris that will never be forgiving but i must find you an now that i am not a horrible person.

amy-

oh sonikku it's horrible that you died but when i am died we will go on a date right?

rouge-

hay blue, ever since you left me an shadow broke up since we felt bad for what we did to you an i still feel bad for it. An i know i deserve this pain but if your still out there i just want to say that you were never just worthless but a gift to the world as with out you non o fus will be here.

An since you left cream hasn't spoken to use an i don't judge her who would after what we have done. AN your siblings almost killed use Your brother manic accusingly beated up shadow until ream talked to them in private.

*sigh* i wish you were here 

----------please vote-------

me: i know it might have sucked but i really did true an bye guys