Part 10

Why was it so cold? Where am i? why is it so dark? i asked myself as i looked around but was only met by the cold dark walls around me. i didn't know what to do i then began to hear something but what was it? i then started to focus on the voices to hear what they were saying.

"take him to the lab it's time that are old friend wakes up" It was no other then egg man i knew that voice any where but why was i not able to wake up. Wait how long have i been asleep.

Out of no where i felt this pain all through out my whole body. I then began to scream in pain but it was like i wasn't screaming only in my mind. The pain then stopped an i then felt like i was able to move my toes then to my fingers. 

I then blinked a couple of times as i look around my surroundings to see that i was in a lab. as i kept on moving my head around i then saw eggman right infront of me. He then walked closer to me an looked up an down.

"Hello sonic it has been awhile since you have been asleep" he said as he then walked away an sat down on a chair not to far from were i was.

"....w...what-- " then he interrupted me 

"don't speak you have been asleep for over 2 years he said as he sipped on to his coffee 

"W-WHAT" i yelled out which only sounded like a wispier

"*sigh* yes you have been in a coma for over two years an with out my serum it would have been longer" he explained i only looked down.

"....w-why" i asked him as i looked up to him my voice was killing me every time i spoke but i didn't care.

"...why did i save you? Well you see, there was little bunny that you know an well once she found out you were in a coma an the doctors could not do anything about it she came to me... No one knows you here except her an well she told your siblings as well" he explained as he then took another sip of his coffee.

"......." i didn't have anything to say cream was always sweet but why would she save someone as worthless as me?

"An she didn't want to tell your other friends for some reason but they seem t be okay but i wouldn't say they are very happy with out kno--" i then interrupted him

"please...d-dont...t-te...tell.. th-them i... am a-alive" i begged him which was something i would never do but there lives were better off with out me.

"...*sigh* okay" he said as he then walked to the door an looked at me " An keep resting you may have perm init hart damage were you would get burns so rest" he then walked out the room.

Why was my own enemy helping me? Why did cream care? Why, why didn't i just died that day?

           ------------To be continued --------

Me: please tell me what you think of the new chapter after so long 

sonic: oh an by the way i am not that weak

me: well this just proves you wrong

sonic: Well it isn't right if you ask me

me: well no one asked you

sonic: haha very funny im out*walks off*

me: well by guys an please vote 😎😉