Part 6

Manics pov

" do you know him because it seems that you are surprised to hear his name?" i asked as i didn't have the best voice right now because i was so hurt that sonic was in the hospital.

They were silent for a while until the black and red striped hedgehog steped up and seemed to be nervous.

"Well you see were Sonics......firends?. he said but the last part was with guilt  and it sounded more like a question.

"....okay how is he, have you seen him? Do you know why he was in the hospital?.." my sister was filling them with questions but they seemed to only look at the ground.

" to be honest we havnt seen him but we did go to the hospital to check how he was." a purple cat said as sh looked  up to look at us.

"so you know how he is? is he okay?" I asked concerned.

The only thing you could hear was the silence in the air. they were wasting my time to see sonic so I was about to walk away but then one of them spoke.

" He... he has been cutting himself and well... he decided that the world didn't  need him so he... he stabbed himself which is why he is in the hospital..." The two tailed fox said as he finally decided to brake the silence.

Now my sister was on her knees as she cried a river of only sadness. I could feel a wet liquid going down my muzzle like crazy. I was filled with anger, sadness, and shock I coudnt lose him he was my little brother. i promised him that I will always be there for him but I failed him.

"i-is he o-o-okay" I fialll was able to speak as I still had tears in my eyes that was only filled with anger and sadness.

".......he.. he is in a.....coma" the pink hedgehog said as I could feel more sad then ever before, why?why would he do this?

"do you want us to take you to him?" the purple cat asked as she walked closer to use.

I was to upset and angery to even look at them I was only looking at the floor letting the tears fall to the cold black concerts.

"...p-please.." was all sonia was able to say as she stood up looked up to them but was still filled with tears.

"okay follow us....and I'm so sorry for what you might be going through." was all the purple cat said then we started to walk.

" it okay...you guys were firends with him to... so you guys must be upset to." Sonia said as she still had all her tears going down her peach muzzle.

".....ya?...." was all they said but if you could tell it sounded more like a a confused answer as they didn't know what they were really feeling.

Are they hiding something from use or I'm I just going crazy. I swear if you ever made him be suicidal  I'm going to kill them then feed them to the wolves, then I will burn the wolves and then eat them alive.

please vote

sonic: well me and shadow had to work on this with out sonica because well shadow got her mad so she told use to make the stories because we thought we could do better then her.

shadow: well if you ask me I think we did better then her any day.

sonic: well it took us like 5 hours when It only takes her 30 to 60 minutes

shadow: ya well what ever bye and see you later

sonic: ya bye