Part 20

"....that_" but nothing came from his mouth of a frown as he only looked down to the dirt below his rocket shoes an gulped down not knowing what to say since there was so much that has wen;t down for the sad blue hedgehog who still flouted in the sky.

"...that what? that all this was costed but not you nor them but me? that i was never meant to have a happy ending like you? because i thought of the world more then pain and sorrow? Was that what you saw in me that i would be the one picking all of you up from death, from pain, from hurt... an that the voices in my head would only grow more and more as i took all your demons an add it to my own pain.." the younger said as he cadet his breath from the words he never meant to say, but his mind was saying the truth but his heart did not.

" s-s" the older began as a wispier in shadows but his mouth could not even say a simply word as his mind was blank from the words that entered his ear drum to his brain that stopped functioning as hi heart aced from guilt. He could not even make eye context as he still stared down to the world as a tear fell from his cheek to the dirt as it made a small plop sound.

"it is fine, though i finally see why i am here? why i am meant to have a painful end... because i am nothing but a piece of flowing wind as i will drift apart so fast that no one shall notice, the wind is cold the sun is hot, but i am the wind so i am cold, not sun shine nor happy.. because a hero is nothing but a blame of war, a pile of scars, and the blame for others problems" the blue one then looked down still in his ark form not a frown showed upon his face, but a smile?

" sonic no blames you" the other finally was able to say some words but not all the words that stuck-in his mind that would not get out through his vocal cords. As he finally was able to look up from the ground and then noticed that sonic wasn't quit sad nor happy.

"is that so... then why> why did you and them blame me? for what was caused, caused once i was gone of some where.. why was i blamed for not being there when all you guys ask for from me is to leave you all alone.... that day i asked everyone of you if you wanted to hang out or needed help but all you guys id was tell me to get away from you and not only you but also tails, silver, knuckles, rouge, blaze and the rest. All did was do what you asked an that was leave you alone" he said through lips as the other haired an looked in shame realizing that day knowing it was there fault.

"sonic i- am so sorry" but as he was not even close to saying his full sentience of sorry the other interrupted him with his own words as he held something in his back hiding the surprise he had for everyone.

"NO I AM DONE WITH YOUR SORRY OF THAT PAST....*sigh* i'm sorry, but this is for the best after all that has come this is where it ends.. may you have a good life, but i know that i will not be in it since i will not be able to be seen again o heard of again to bother all of you with the love i had for you... it's not your fault it is mine because i should have died that day" but he was interrupted this time by the older one.

" SONIC I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE PLEASE DO'T LEAVE ME" he yelled as it sounded like sonic was hearing it from the sky and through the air but how? but with that thought he shook away and looked at shadow and then tears fell from his dull eyes as he turned back to his normal form and laughed slowly and silently.

"....know this shadow the hedgehog... that i love, i never told you because i know what you'll say, you'll say that you hate me and that you on't love me, but today i smile because i finally get what i always wanted" As the young one finished his sentence he pulled out the surprise from his back and to there surprise it was a gun.

he pointed it to his head as he closed his eyes and tears of blood kept on falling as he heard yells of saying no and footsteps of running. BOOOM came from the sound of a fired pistol then PLOP sound followed as the blue speedster was now on the ground with blood pouring out his skull. Shadow ran by his side as a river of sweet tears feel from his eye to his nose as he looked down to the body and held the lifeless soul in his arms as he rocked back and forth i tears and  in pain his dark heart.

sonic, do you hear me, i love you.. an i hope you awake up soon                                                                         i miss here by me and your sweat voice                                                                                                                         and you smile that would spread in your tan lips sleep well                                                                                     when you awake i'll be hear

*please vote*

how was that for the ending or was that the ending? we'll see and i wrote a lot for this chapter