Part 17

Tails pov

vanilla kept on walking not even caring of the wind blowing her face nor the thunder in sky all she did was walk and cry. As we yelled from my vocals to each her ear drums she did nothing but ignore the pleads of speaking to stop her in her tracks. She only continued on her journey to some where.

But then boom we were in front of a road filled with fast cars passing by.. we had no idea she came here until. BBOOMM she walked in front of a moving ca as they could not stop in time she was now on ground covered in red liquid as her right eye was pop out an her eye hung with only a thread. 

We all cried as we saw her dead but a smile was on her lips an tear was stuck there on cheek. No movement, no breathing, nothing but her stillness an her pain of sight. people gathered around in gasps and tears but what shall we tell cream? As i stoood there i could feel a tear fall form my cheeks but i did not care of the wet water falling down upon me.

---

once we got to the hospital there were doctors running in panic and they took vanilla to be saved from her death but i know it was to late. As we waited for any news of her i saw a blue figure running around and the doctors were chasing him. Once they got hold him i got a clear view of who it was an it was no other then sonic. An i could here the doctors and people round whispering on how he should be dead and how weak has turned out.

sonic pov-

i was stopped in my tracks as he doctors sounded me there lips only moved in slow paces there eyes folded down then up as slow as a cloud moving. I could not hear there yelling or there speaking because all i head was cream, cream saying she was here, she was right behind me but when i turned i saw nothing but the wall.

My breath sped the more i waited here standing on my skinny legs as sweat feel form my for head an my heat berated more and more as i could feel the gaze of everyone in the hospital looking upon me.

I could not hear but i saw the little whispers of there mouths speak slowly to the ones on there side. But how could i speak when there was no one here, no on my side no more only cream was ever there truly there for years an i need her more then she needs me.But then in my view i saw the once i wished to never see again in my life as they walked towards me with tear stains on there muzzle an there eye were red. 

"s-sonic what are you doing here" The once so called brother of mine spoke with a small voice as he looked at me with watery eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ... WHY ARE YOU HERE THAT IS THE REAL QUESTIONS" i yelled through my loud voice not daring to look weak in-front of them, so what if they feaed me, so what if they think they can't me at least point i will kill anyone who crosses path even them.

"....vanilla she-she" The pink heard slut spoke as she looked down to the ground with two streaks of teas.

"SHE WHAT" i yelled into her face not caring of the stares that looked towards me."She is dead" one of the doctors spoke no sim pithy nor i sight of sadness from a lose of one of my last friends as i let go of Amy i then look towards the doctor 

"SHE IS WHAT, NOW"i growled out making him startled and then stumble back wards holding his clipboard But as i was walking towards him the doctors stated running to a room of alarm as i got  sinking filling as i seemed to fade from mind.

I ran quickly towards the room filled with doctors but all they did was stand there so i pushed them for to get through. An Then i saw her laying there with the heart monitor stopping a loud BBEEEPPP i collapse on the ground on my knew and cried in my hands until i opened my eyes in anger and my quills began to get darker.

*vote please*

dark shall rise but light always wins or does it this time hahahaha -Sonica62