part 3

Creams pov 

Once i saw a blue figure on the floor it took me while to realize that the blue figure was actually Mr.sonic. Me and cheese yelled in fear and sadness i ran to the phone immediately as i explained what happened tears where in my eyes. Why would Mr. sonic do this to him self? i asked my self, you could see him holding the knife towards his chest but the grip was loosen as he was losing his life fast.

Mean while the ambulance was on there way i was trying my best for the blood to stop but i was failing. It took the ambulance about two hours to come to his home an burst in with medical supplies then they told me to back away from Mr.sonic i didn't want to but i did what they said.

As they put him in the ambulance they allowed me and cheese to come on bored. I cried thought the whole thing. I was saddened that Mr.sonic would such things to himself but it finally hit me when i remembered what the others said to him the other day. It broke my heart when i realized it was there fault that he was trying to kill him self. 

The thought of them being the reason for his pain made me mad. All he did for them and they just broke his heart, he risked his life for saving every last one of them and they just used him. When we finally got to the hospital the ambulance stopped and when the doors opened all you could see was flashing lights and the screams of people shocked on the news of there once hero dying right before there eyes, if he wasn't died yet that is.

Silvers pov

i was watching t.v when all of a sudden my favorite show was interrupted by a news bored cast, i was irritated that my favorite show was interrupted until something caught my eye. it was a hedgehog he was being rushed into the hospital i couldn't quit see who it was though. Then the news reporter was shown and seemed to have tears in her eyes.

"We are here as are hero has been rushed to the hospital as he is close to dearth, he may be died right now as we speak from the injuries on all over his body." She said as she still cried infront of the camera

"typical, i always knew that sonic was weak i'm not surprised that he is died with out are help ha what a freak." i said to my self in my cold empty house

" we have just got word that he has been cutting himself for who knows how long, but the injuries that caused him to  be here fighting for his life his that he was found with a knife in his hand that was stabbed into his heart. it seems that *sob* are blue hero has been trying to kill himself for a while now" the reporter said as i gasped and dropped my coffee that was now on the floor pouring the brown liquored on to the cold floor that only made the sound of a thump.

"w-w-what"

me: thank you so much for reading and please if you enjoyed this chapter please vote.

Sonic: oh and by the way i was thinking what if i was a god would you like to see a story about me being a god.

Me: really.... okay what ever if you do want a story about sonic being a god he will make one just say the word.

sonic: ya or if you want me to be a wolf i will make it

me: he will even make it a sonadow story if you want

sonic: WHAT?

Me: thank you and bye see you later👌😜😎