Chapter Four

"Hey Pidge!" Lance, Hunk, Allura and Coran greeted me as I stepped into the dining area with some snacks.

"Oh, hey guys." I half smiled, stuffing food in my mouth. I hadn't eaten in a couple hours and I was starving.

"Hi Keith," I said as I walked past him and took a seat.

"Hey." He mumbled. How he could keep a straight face most of the time surprises me to be quite honest. And he was so quiet too.

"What've you been doing all morning?" Allura asked me. I swallowed the food down and replied.

"Making lists, planning on Lion upgrades. The usual." I stated as I stuffed my mouth full of Hunks food.

"I don't- understand- how you're so- great at cooking." I mumbled through each bite.

"Well, what can I say. I'm truly an amazing chef." And to that the whole room agreed. Everyone except Shiro. Hold on a minute, where is Shiro?

"Hey, Pidge. Where is Shiro?" Lance asked. And I hadn't a clue.

"I'm not sure, I'll go look for him." He nodded and went to his room.

"I'll check around for him too." Keith said, getting up from his seat. And so me me and Keith parted ways, Keith going towards my room and me going to his room. It seemed likely that he was in there.

I wondered the castle for a while until I got to Shiros room. I knocked on the door and called for him. "Shiro, are you in there?" But not a single reply, not even a hum of acknowledgement.

I decided to stand outside his room for a while incase he comes back.