Chapter Sixteen

"Wait, you had their coordinates?" Hunk asked.

"Well, I wasn't sure at the time but if this guy stole them then it must be it." I started to get excited, I really had them. I knew where they were!

"Well I say, let him have them." Then I said quietly. "I've got copies." I giggled manically at the thought of ,whoever it was, finding out I knew where they were. Then steeling the coordinates only confirmed my suspicions.

"We have to go." I turned to the others.

"Where?" Lance asked.

"To get my family!" I announced as I ran to get my armor. The others followed behind me and I turned to see Shiro looking concerned.

"What's up, Shiro?" He sighed.

"Pidge, I know you want your family back but," he looked at me, worry evident in his features.

"Shiro, what's up?" I repeat, this time more softly. I could tell he didn't want to upset me, but I knew that whatever this was would be delaying my reunion.

"Whoever broke down your door and stole those coordinates, they may well be on this ship." I completely forgot about that. I was so caught up in the thought that I was so close to getting my family, I guess I forgot that they were here.

I sighed sadly and stood in front of Shiro, giving him a weak smile. "Let's go save our ship." And to this, he also smiled weakly.

"Yeah, Pidge."