Chapter Six

Back to normal POV

I decided to go and look for Shiro elsewhere, he didn't seem to be in his room or anywhere around it, so I went and searched closer to my room.

I got closer and closer to my room and I heard voices, I recognized one of them as Keith and I looked sneakily round the corner into my room. Keith was sat on my bed talking with Shiro.

I didn't hear much of the conversation but one thing stuck out to me and gained my full attention.

"I think- I think I like her." Shiro said. I wonder who it is that he likes. After the conversation finished I walked in like nothing happened.

"Shiro!" I whined. "We've been wondering where you were, guess you never left huh." I laughed awkwardly. He smiled at me and I noticed that his cheeks turned a light red.

"Shiro?" I asked.

"Yeah, Pidge?" He said, looking deep into my eyes. Or at least it felt that way.

"Are you getting sick?" He looked puzzled at the question.

"No why?"

"Your cheeks have gone really red." I stated, poking his face slightly, trying my best to act as normal as possible. His face went a darker shade of red and he stood up and excused himself.

"Is he ok?" I asked Keith, turning back towards him after watching Shiro walk away.

"Oh, He is beyond great." Keith snickered. He stood up and waved to me, leaving me alone in my room to ponder what was just happening.