Chapter Twenty-Four

Well it turns out that the new chapter was published tonight huh? Oh well, I have the choice update tomorrow or on Monday now.

Thanks for all the reads by the way, I really appreciate it!

Now go enjoy the chapter

————————————

"Look, we don't have time to go back for them. We need a plan!"

"Listen here, princess. Just because you're the princess of some destroyed planet, doesn't mean that you can tell us what to do. You're not our princess, to us you're just some... fancy Altean with white hair and a fancy dress. Well I'm sorry but it's not our fault that your planet got destroyed."

Allura scoffed and tried around.

"So I assume you're blaming my father?" She questioned as if she already knew.

"Well of course I'm blaming him!" The blue Paladin yelled. "Who else's fault could it have been!"

"Zarkon, you fool!" She yelled back. The angry Altean turned to Lance in disgust, "How dare you," She began, her voice shaky. "Blame my father, who, did I forget to mention," she spat. "Tried his very best to do what was right for the universe."

"Well then he wasn't as wise as you thought he was then, huh?" Lance turned around after speaking the last sentence calmly and went to his room.

He thought about how arrogant he believed Allura to be. 'She's so forgiving of her father who had basically doomed us all. I'll never get to see my family again at this rate..." His thoughts were cut off when he saw Shiros door slightly open and saw a sleepy Pidge tossing. And turning in Shiros bed.

He peaked around the door and saw Shiro with a small sheet for a blanket which only just about covered his body. Lance laughed under his breath and shook his head, turning to go back to his room.

He didn't like fighting with Allura. He felt he should apologize, after all, he did say some horrible things about her father. Things that would hurt him a lot if it had been about his family instead. He needed to apologize, but he had to let her calm down first.