Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lance's POV

"Paladins! Two of the lions have left the castle. We need to get them back!"  I woke up quickly and hit my head on a shelf.

"Ouch," I groaned as I rubbed my head. I got out of bed and dragged myself to the "armory", putting in my blue armor.

"Hey, Keith." Hunk giggled. "Look at Lance's hair." Hunk may have tried to whisper it but I definitely heard. 

"What do you mean? What's wrong with my hair?!" I questioned, I needed to know hat my hair was A-OK.

Keith rolled his eyes and walked out towards his lion, so me and Hunk did the same.

"Hey, Allura?!" I yelled, hoping she'd hear me. "Where are the Lions that left?" Though I didn't expect an answer, I still got one from a very out of breath Altean.

Though I didn't like her in that way, I still though she was pretty.

"They've gone to these coordinat-" she paused, reading the note she had in her hand. And then I remembered, Allura said we can't go back for Pidge's family. But that means- Pidge left? Then where is Shiro, but Keith already asked that for me.

"Princess, where is Shiro?" She shook her head.

"He's gone with Pidge." Keith rolled his eyes.

"I didn't ask who is was with, I asked where is was!" I could see Keith was getting mad at her now, after all I did tell him about her wanting to leave them behind.

"Keith- please understand-" He scoffed and folded his arms. I figured I'd just let the argument play out, Keith was pretty scary when he got mad and I didn't want any part of that.

"No, Princess. No. You need to understand that you are not our Princess and we don't have to listen to you. We are a team, are we not?!"

"K-Keith-" Allura was stuttering now, she seemed rather nervous, however she deserved this.

"No, Allura. You can't just tell someone that they can't save their family, which by the way, are way closer then when we saved others. So why is it that you can't take us there?"

"Keith, I think that's enough." I muttered. He gave me a quick glance and turned back to Allura.

"I'm going to help them. And I swear, if you follow us then I'm leaving forever. I'll leave team Voltron if I have to." She wasn't moving now. She stood still and stared at the floor.

Keith turned around and began walking to his Lions.

"Hey, Keith." I called out. "Wait up." He didn't stop but slowed down so i could catch up. "Hunk, come on." And so he followed. He didn't like the team fighting. Neither did I, but what Keith said, let's just say he went easy on her.