Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I was walking through eh school and ended up finding an area where it was a clear field with a giant forest next to it. I went into a warehouse that was nearby, it was almost empty.

This is where Anzu said to meet her right?

You hoped onto a crate nearby and relaxed. You ended up falling asleep until you heard what sounded like a diesel truck coming nearby. You hoped down and hid behind the boxes and heard the doors open. You looked and saw Anzu along with Yuzu, while a Hetzer came in behind them. 

Anzu "Hey you there? I know you're here, you never were late if you weren't on time to a place."

You sneak around and climb on top of the tank and take a seat on the cannon.

Turn around tomato head.

She turned around along with Yuzu and looked at you.

Anzu "You never quit the childish nicknames do you?"

Nope, because you're just as childish, also you didn't tell me you knew how to operate this thing, a beautiful tank. It was used in 1944 on the eastern front, a group said that it took down a squad of 20 tanks without a single loss. 

Then you heard more doors open before even more tanks piled into the warehouse. When the hatches opened there were a bunch of girls who hoped out of each. 

Some of your friends I guess? That's kinda shocking.

Anzu "What's THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

She shouted that part and caused everyone's attention to be brought to me, still sitting on the barrel of the gun.

Calm down squirt, you never really were the type to have so many friends. You always just kinda stuck with me, and in return, I protected you from the guys who would slob all over you. Plus, I know you can't stay mad at me forever, it's just how you are.

She looked at you with some pouty cheeks before laughing. You laughed and then hoped down to the bottom doing a parkour roll so that you could land in front of Anzu and connect foreheads with her.

You still up to do the challenge, from which you only won once?

Anzu "You bet, plus don't you notice everyone else who is staring at you?"

You look around and she's right, everyone is looking at you. 

??? "Y/n?"

You turn and see Erwin and Yukari looking at you.

Oh hey guys, wait you guys are doing tankery?

Anzu "Oh yeah they take tankery with me? Anyways you still gonna do the challenge?"

Of course, you ready?

Anzu "Bring it"

You both then ran outside and raced each other through the woods. You let her feel self-confidence by letting her get ahead while you put on your hat and put some headphones on, you then started playing Darude sandstorm. You then saw that Anzu was a decent ways ahead and you ran as fast as possible and when you passed by her you decided to bring out a favorite joke between you two.

You then ran ahead and ended up going back in front of the warehouse while Anzu came in second. You laid down and caught your breath while she did the same thing next to you.

I........still........am........better......then....you.

Anzu "Shut.......up......you.....meanie."

Then a shadow appeared above your head and you looked up to see Erwin standing above you.

Erwin "Wanna explain cause the rest of us are kinda lost?"

You stand up and you turn towards her.

You see me and Anzu go way back and we have always liked to prove who's better to one another. So we run a super long-distance and whoever wins gets bragging rights for a month, and sometimes if there are others around, the loser is the winner's slave for a week.

She went wide-eyed and had a blush on her face. You realized what she was thinking and you had a blush on your cheeks now.

No not like that, hell I haven't even had my first kiss yet. Neither had Anzu, we just do stuff like cook meals and take out the trash and stuff like that. In fact, the one time she beat me was back when we first started doing this, all she had me do was be the cook and clean her house for her.

Anzu "Aww your not gonna tell the part where I made you cry for mercy?"

You looked back to see her with her phone out and she brought it over to me to show she had a video of you cleaning the dishes in a dog suit and whenever she called your name you responded with yes master.

Nope, never ever ever will anyone find out about that.

Then how about we play a game? If I win I won't send this to everyone who is currently present.

The deal, what do you have in mind?

Anzu "How about......

You choose, leave a comment and I'll check back in around the end of the month.