A Noticeable Difference

Y/n POV

You were being brought back to reality by the pain you felt in your nuts. You looked at saw that Anzu had her foot placed firmly right between you legs. You got down on your knee's, hands placed on your crotch, and you looked right at her. 

What the hell was that for?

Anzu "That was for leaving with him for so long."

 But,why my balls of all places. 

Anzu "So that way you'll remember!"

You stayed there for about 5 minutes before getting up. 

Anzu "Now Steve, what are you doing here?"

Steve "Well Anzu, Jacob called and said that we were going to surprise you all and needed me to be the loader. "

Then some clapping was heard and a group of 5 guys prepared behind you all.

??? "Well, well, well, if the wimp hasn't returned."

Hello there, who might you be?

They kept walking towards you from the schools direction and you started walking towards them. You met and were at eye level with each other, looking at the other with a intent to kill. He threw a punch and you caught it easily, he looked at you with surprise and you just smiled. 

What's wrong? Can't dish out what you can't take?

You sent a fist into his stomach and grabbed his head, bringing it down onto your knee. There was a crack and he fell back with blood going down his head, and one of his teeth one the floor. The rest looked scared and you cracked your knuckles while looking at them. 

Anyone else?

They grabbed there friend and took off running. You smiled and turned back towards the others, they looked at you with surprise.

Anzu "Y/n, you know how to fight?"

Yeah, will taught me everything and how to go against just about anyone. 

You looked at Jacob and even he was in shock. 

Hey Anzu, any tournaments coming soon?

Anzu "Yeah, we'll have the same line ups as last time. Why?"

Cause, you can the tiger into your list.

*Timeskip*

You were on the field with everyone else sitting in your tiger. 

Steve "So, what am i getting out of this?"

God, you never change. Anzu's school is in danger of getting shut down because of the damn school board. We win this and they finally will leave the school alone, allowing Anzu to keep her school and everyone else to graduate. 

You looked through the sight and saw everyone getting into their tanks. 

Get ready, looks like it's about to go down. 

Jacob finished placing shells to the side of the turret, ready to grab when needed. 

Radio "All tanks, forward."

Irons?

Iron "Yeah?"

You used to be on Wills team of operating an M1 Abrams right? Hows a WW2 German tiger doing you so far?

Irons "Pretty well, how bout you Mitchel?"

Mitchel "It's a lot easier than the M1, plus i get to use a MG42."

Steve?

Irons "Right, were moving forward with the rest right now."

Also, sorry about beating up some of your friends earlier. 

Irons "No worries, they were the ones who were picking a  fight anyways. We were here just to visit but when that happened, well Anzu ended up taking us into the school. ONe thing led to another and now we're enrolled."

Since when? I don't see you guys around.

Mitchell "Well we go to classes on the other side of the building from you. That's why we haven't seen you till now."

Makes sense. 

You were all driving and it was relatively peaceful until a shell swiped by and bounced off your side armor. You looked through the scopes and saw a tank.

American Sherman! Right, Rotate main gun to 8 o'clock!

Jacob "Right!"

The gun rotated and was now aiming towards the Sherman.

Fire!

The cannon fired and landed right on the tanks turret, a white flag popped out.

Target down!

Another round hit near you and you saw 3 Sherman's to the left.

3 Sherman's! Load shell and prepare to fire.

Steve "Shell loaded!"

Jacob?

Jacob "Firing!"

The shell left the gun, soaring towards one of the Sherman's. It hit the track, taking it out of commission. You saw the other tanks retreating and saw a flag on one of the tanks.

Miho, we've located the enemy flag tank.

Miho "Roger, All tanks aim left, 8 o'clock."

You looked and saw all of the tanks aiming. Everyone stopped and aimed.

Jacob "Firing!"

All the tanks fired at once, taking down the flag tank and the other Sherman. 

Speaker "Oorai girls academy wins. "

Will POV

Well Katyusha, they won again.

Katyusha "Just like last year. "

So, will you consider my offer now?

Katyusha "We take them out of the nationals and get your father, who's on the board, to shut down the school?"

Exactly.

Hmm, sorry but you'll have to find someone else. I can't do that to my brother.

Katyusha "And i can't let a good opponent disappear."

That's a shame, well i'll be going.

Wait!

The girls footsteps stopped.

What's your name?

It's tenma.

With that she left.

Well, there facing us next.

Katyusha "This year, Pravda will be successful."