An Old Friend

( Chapters gonna be shorter than usual. )

Y/n POV

You open your eyes to feel two heavy things resting on your arms. You look and see Erwin's calm face sleeping, you look to the other side to see Yukari on your other arm with a little drool coming from her mouth. 

Gross.

You then realized that you couldn't get up until they got up. You had to think of a way to get away from them without waking them up. You slowly slid your arm from underneath Erwin and she didn't move a muscle. You used your free arm to grab a pillow and slowly slip your other arm from underneath Yukari while placing the pillow underneath her head. You slowly get out of the bed and walk out of the room and grab your house phone. You dial the old number you were told not to call unless you were ready.....now was that time. 

( We're gonna go back to the old Y/n's perceptive every now and then. When he's speaking I'll use this font. When your talking I'll continue to use the bold font. We'll have the Old Y/n be known as Will, your welcome. )

Will POV

I was in the middle of a match with Katyusha. 

ON THE ONE!

I fired the gun and it landed right onto the target.

Katyusha "Your still a good shot."

Only for you honey. 

You grabbed her hand and rubbed it a little. She quickly pulled it away and started yelling. 

Katyusha "I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE SO LOVELY DOVEY."

*Chuckle* Your still the same as ever. 

Then my phone started to ring. 

I'll be right back. 

You squeeze past her and hope out of the tank into the cold winter wind. 

Katyusha "You could have at least waited till I moved."

No time.

-Hello?

Will

-Y/n

Yeah, I think I'm ready.

-So your finally gonna sport it huh? I'll come to pick you up, where are you at?

Ooari girls academy.

-There? Really? I went their for a short while.

You did?

-Yeah, but now I'm at Pravda, I'll bring you here for your training. Also while you're here at Pravda, those Russian lessons are gonna be useful.

Good to know, but you know I'm more of a German speaker. 

-I'll be there in about 30 minutes. see you then.

See ya.

Y/n POV

You hung up the phone and grabbed the clothes you were ready to wear one day. It was an old military uniform and you put it on. You then grabbed the backpack full of field equipment and even a 9mm bb gun. 

It's not real, but it's still good for practice. 

You got all the gear together and left the house and went towards the helipad. When you got there you waited about 30 minutes. Then in the distance, you could hear some helicopter blades.

Finally.

The helicopter landed and you saw the door open to see Jacob hop out. 

Long-time no see.

Same here

You grabbed each other's hand and pulled each other into a hug with one of your arms in the middle while the other pat the back. 

Cmon, I let my beautiful women in the helicopter. 

Girlfriend?

Yup, cmon. 

??? "WILL!"

You both turned to see Anzu, Yukari, and Erwin along with everyone else standing there in disbelief. 

Oh, hey guys. Anyways Y/n, you coming?

Anzu "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!"

You looked surprised, you've never seen Anzu act this way. She had tears coming down her face and looked like she was in such pain. 

Are you coming?

Yeah, just give me a second. 

Alright, but hurry. Katyusha's waiting. 

You walk over to Anzu and the others and look her in the face. 

Look, I can't explain everything right now but just know I'm doing this for my own good. And it's not just for me, it's also better for you all. I might never come back, but the less you involved with me the better. I'll try and keep in touch, but no promises. So all I have to say is I'm sorry. 

Anzu and the others didn't move a muscle. You turned around and walked over to the helicopter where Will was waiting. You placed your bags in the helicopter and look towards the group. All if they were waving but Yukari and Erwin looked depressed. 

ERWIN! YUKARI!

They looked up at you with deadbeat eyes. 

I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE YET! BUT I KINDA LIKE YOU!

You saw their face turn bright red and you jumped into the helicopter, closing the door behind you. The helicopter took off and went towards the horizon, you looked back and saw the school shrinking in the distance. 

Don't worry about it too much.

You look at the will and see a little girl with blonde hair sitting next to her. 

Who's she?

??? "I'm katyusha, the president of the tankery club and the leader of Pravda. You'll be going to my school for a while for your training, but I hope you keep your agreement."

Agreement?

See, she wasn't hot on the whole idea at first but then i told her that you would help a cousin of hers with a song she has to do at the school. All you have to do is sing the song given in the Russian tongue and you'll be alright. 

So, your still making deals behind my back?

Sorry, but it was the only way.

Fine

*Timeskip a week later* (You're the guy in the suit. )

The crowd applauded your performance and you bowed before going backstage. There you met katyusha. 

Katyusha "Not bad, but until your training is over you're under me and Will's strict orders. Understood?"

Understood. 

Katyusha "Good, we'll start tomorrow at 5 A.M. Don't be late. "

Yes, ma'am. 

She left and you sighed. 

Well, it's about time I strengthen up. After all, I need to defend you two, Yukari and Erwin. Even if it cots me my life, if I can make you smile.......

I'll do it.