...above the rest

( Hey Everyone, sorry for the long wait but I've been focusing on a story of mine and I have so many drafts for it it's ridiculous. But, as promised i said i would update this story when i returned and was able to write a chapter so here you go. )

This is where the map says the spot is, it should be just ahead.

You looked through the sight and saw another tank sitting on the spot, overlooking the entire town. 

Halt!!!!

The tank stopped with a powerful force, sending it forward as it tried to stop. When it stopped the tracks slammed into the ground, and everything was still.

You guys see it right?

Jacob "Oh yeah, I'm aiming now."

The main gun turned and was aimed right at the enemy.

Jacob "Firing!"

The gun fired and the shell slammed right into the T-34's armor and it's flag went up. 

Bulls eye, let's keep moving forward to the position.

Katyusha POV

I was sitting in the tank, enjoying a little session with my special person. He sent his tongue into my mouth, i couldn't keep myself from letting a moan escape from my mouth. Our tongues were having a fierce battle, and i was losing.

Thoughts "I'm losing, katyusha never loses."

I gave in as he asserted his dominance, as he slid it deeper into my mouth.

Radio "Commander?"

He pushed off of me in a sudden motion and looked at me.

We can't ever have a moment to ourselves, can we?

He lenaed over and grabbed the Radio off it's stand.

What is it?

Radio "There are reports of the enemy flag tank hitting one of our scouts. What should we do?"

Before he could respond, their was a ear piecing whistle, followed by a loud boom. I quickly peaked outside and saw we lost one of our T-34's.

Me "Enemy! Everyone to your tanks!"

I saw people running to their tanks as another whistle came, and landed just next to our tank. I ducked inside and Will took his position at the gun. THe engine started up and we started moving. As i looked around the sights i saw we lost a total of 4 tanks from the sudden attack. 

I got em!

I looked and saw a tiger on the hill, the best position around us to flank us from. 

Radio "More enemy tanks!"

I looked our the western sight and saw Miho's tanks had left the church and were now taking down our tanks. In a total of 30 seconds, we ran got as far away front he town as possible with only our tank, a KV-2, an IS-2, and a single T-34.

Radio "Commander, what are we going to do?"

I was dumbfounded, i faced defeat before but this was something i had never experienced. 

Me "Will? Any Ideas?"

No, i got nothing. I'm american trained but he was always the smarter one. All we can do is throw everything we have left at them and hope it works.

Y/n POV

We were all moving out of the town and following the last of Pravda's tanks to finish the match.