Erwin Ending

You opened up the door to the music room. You saw Erwin sitting there, looking out of the window. She turned around and saw you there, looking at her with a relieved sense around you.

I had a feeling you'd be here. 

You walked in as she continued to stare at you. 

Erwin "Can we talk?"

You sat down at the piano and thought of a song to play, but stopped last second. The song still beginning to play in your head. 

Sure.

You turned your body to face her.

What do you want to talk about?

Her face turned slightly red as she began fidgeting in place. 

Erwin "U-Um, well...there's something I've wanted to tell you for a while."

Her face became as red as a tomato, she could have beat Miho by this point if she really wanted to. You felt like you knew what was going on, and you knew your feeling might never have the chance to come out if it wasn't now. You swallowed and gather all of your courage to say how you felt, not caring what happened after. 

Honestly, there's something i want to tell you to. 

You stood up and looked at her. You walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders. 

I think I know what we're both thinking, so let me say it my way.

You closed your eye's and kissed her. You felt her body tense up beneath you, but slowly relaxed. She eventually started to return the kiss. You two stayed their, enjoying each others taste as the sun set over the valley. 

* Current time *

And that's how we met.

You watched as Erwin's parents sat on the couch in front of. 

Erwin's Mom "Well, she did say she was dating someone from highshcool."

Erwin's Dad "She did, but I had no idea it was that long ago."

You chuckled slightly while scratching your head.

Yeah, and now many years later here we are. Standing before my in-laws explaining how I met my wife. But, I guess it all works out. You guys are going to be grandparents soon after all. 

"Soon?"

You looked as Erwin came into the room, her hat on the baby she held in her hands. 

Erwin "They already are

Erwin "They already are."

You stood up and grabbed the baby from her arms gently, the little guy looking at you. You turned around and went over to Erwin's parents.

Want to hold your grandson?

They smiled and her dad grabbed him from your arms. They smiled and played with the baby as you watched with a smile on your face. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your shoulder. 

Erwin "We've done good."

You grabbed her hand and continued to look at the baby.

Not yet, we still need to raise him.

Erwin "Yeah."

She snuggled her head into your neck.

Erwin "But I can tell you'll make a good father."

You smiled as the book closed on this chapter of your life now ending, only for another to start.

🎉 You've finished reading The Fight For His Heart. (Girls und panzer x Male reader x Yukari x Erwin ) 🎉