Talent

Y/n POV 

So, you said Turkish march, right?

Erwin "Yeah."

Alright.

Done, man it's been a while since I played that one.

You looked to see Anzu looking at you with concern.

Hey Anzu, everything alright?

Anzu "Are you all right? Your hands are shaking."

You brought your hand up to eye level with you to see she was right. Your hand was shaking at a violent rate. You put your hand down and clutched your fist while taking a deep breath. 

Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'll be alright just let me worry about you ok.

Anzu just kindly shook her head as if she agreed, but her facial expression showed a whole different emotion.

Anyways, it's getting kinda late. You guys should probably be heading home.

And with that, they all silently went to grabbed their things and left.

*Time skip*

It was the next day and just about nothing happened all day, but you were waiting for something special from your dad. You were at the docks waiting when you saw his boat coming in close, and by no means was it a small boat. It docked at the harbor and you didn't see your dad, but you saw his friend and apparently he had something to do and had him deliver it instead. You helped them get to where the package was supposed to be and saw them on their way out. After that, you went back home, on your way you saw a tank store and decided to pay a visit. You walked around the isles for about a minute before you saw Yukari.

Hey Yukari.

Yukari "Oh Y/n, I didn't expect to see you here."

Yeah well, I got to look for something in here.

Yukari "What are you looking for?"

You first.

Yukari "Well, I'm just browsing around, now you."

I'm looking for a new 12mm machine gun.

Yukari "Huh? Why do you need that?"

You'll see tomorrow, that and I need a couple of boxes of ammo too.

Yukari "I saw some 12mm boxes this way, along with the guns."

She leads you through a couple of miles and helped you out before she left. You bought the ammo and gun before bringing it back to your place and into your backyard where you had a two man tank sitting there. You installed the new gun and put the ammo boxes in place before covering it in a tarp and heading inside to sleep.

* Time skip to the next day *

It was after school and the girls were all sitting near their tanks while you were in yours, sitting in a nearby bush in your two man tank. As they all were sitting around chatting you took the opportunity and revealed yourself in your little, lightly armored tank. You rolled up to everyone and they just looked at it in confusion.

 You rolled up to everyone and they just looked at it in confusion

Miho "Is that..."

Erwin "Is that a tank?"

You opened up the hatch and revealed yourself.

Is sure is! This baby right here is a TKS. 

Yukari " Even I haven't heard of that tank before."

Yeah, It's a small 2 man tank with an armor plating of 8mm and an armor penetration system of 20mm. It's not the best tank but this thing is my baby.

Miho "Your.....baby?"

Yup, I found this thing in the woods along time ago and since then have been working to fix it up. I had my dad bring this here so I could use it, and maybe even get to use it in battle.

They all just looked at you with confusion. It was quiet until Anzu came out of the blue and started speaking. 

Anzu "Hey wait, I remember this thing. It was that old rust bucket we ran into in the woods that day right?"

Yeah, I told my dad about it and he helped me bring it back home. Since then I've personally been working to bring it back to life and maybe get to use it. 

Anzu "That reminds me, can I talk to you later? In private?"

It was an unexpected turn, she looked at you with eyes of concern. You've only seen this kind of look on her once, and you never thought you would see that look again. 

Yeah, sure no problem.

The tension was getting more and more awkward. Then thankfully, Yukari spoke up, breaking the tension that was just floating around between everyone present in the situation. 

Yukari "Actually, Tell me. I never heard of this tank so can you tell me when it was manufactured?"

It was manufactured in 1939 by the polish army. 

Yukari "Do you think I could ride in it?"

Of course, anyone who wants to ride in it is more than welcome. 

Her entire face lit up at that. It was always nice to bring a smile to others. After all, you always loved to see others with a giant smile on her face. 

Wait, don't you guys have a practice match today?

Erwin "Oh yeah that's right, we should probably get ready. Sorry, but we'll have to take on your offer at a time where we can all enjoy it."

That's alright, I understand. Any time you want, just let me know and I'll help you. Even if I can help you guys fix the tanks after matches I can do that too.

They all then went to their tanks and drove into the forest area while you brought the TKS back to your place. When you got back you cooked a meal that will last about a week and ate while studying for a test that was coming up soon. 

You opened your eyes and lifted your head up to see the time.

Damn, I must have fallen asleep. Hell, I might as well get to bed.

You brought your dishes down and placed them in the sink before going back upstairs and laying down in just a pair of boxers. Then you thought back to what happened earlier.

She probably just wants to talk about something small. She know I'm sensitive when it comes to her, well I'll have to wait and see.