The Parade

Y/n POV

You wake up feeling like garbage. 

Ugh.....my head.

You slowly get out of bed and limp over to the bathroom and get in the shower. 

Anzu POV

Everybody was waiting outside of the warehouse. The parade was supposed to start today and we wouldn't disappoint. But there was one problem. 

Me "Has anyone seen Y/n?"

They all shook their heads. Where was he? It wasn't like him to be late. I heard a loud bang and saw he had entered the room with a giant bang. With that bang was a very pale Y/n.

Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Yukari "Y/n, are you alright?"

Huh? Of course, why?

Miho "You look pale."

??? "Excuse me."

We all looked and saw the manager of the warehouse looking at us through the door.

Manager "The parade starts in 5 minutes so i would start your tank engines now."

He left without saying another word. We all hoped in out tanks and saw Y/n climbing onto a flat bed. 

Yukari "Uh.....Y/n?"

Yeah?

Yukari "Why are in you in that suit and why are you climbing into a coffin on a moving flatbed."

You'll see.

Erwin "Anzu, you know anything about it?"

Me "For once i actually don't know, i didn't even notice the suit."

I looked to see him wearing a bright orange suit and he stuffed some sort of smoke grenade into his pocket. The doors opened and on by one we all left, but Y/n took the lead.

(  I Live on the internet so i see stuff like this all the time. )

I couldn't help but laugh at him and his dancing. The rest of the parade went by pretty well, when it was over we got the whole gang together and went to a show they were putting on in the town with some food and fireworks after.It was night and they had a stage in a field with little booths for the food.  We decided to join in since it would be our last day on land for a while. But i noticed Y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen since he got off the truck at the parade. 

Announcer "Now, we have a special dancer for our girls from Ooari girls academy. This dance is dedicated to two girls specifically. There names are Erwin and Yukari, please enjoy."

I saw The two look in confusion and the light dimmed, a spotlight appeared on the stage and i saw Y/n walk onto the stage with some music playing. 

The crowd applauded him and i saw her, the one who crushed his soul. She saw me and came over to me.

Hey Anzu ( New text for a person talking. )

I got really pissed off at her with this. It's been so long i can't remember her name, but I'll never forget what she made Y/n go through.

Me "Hello.......name again?"