Yukari Ending

You opened the door to the Tank warehouse. You walked over to the tiger and opened up the hatch, seeing a familiar brown hair. It moved quickly to reveal a pair of equally brown eye's to meet your E/c colored eye's. 

Yukari.

She looked at you, not a word being said.

Same thing as last time.

She nodded and you closed the hatch and went over to the drivers hatch. You sat in the seat and she was already in the machine gunners seat. You start up the engine and the same events as last time played out. When you got to the spot you shut the engine down you opened the hatch and she joined you not to long after. You both sat there, looking at the son. 

Yukari "Are you ok?"

You turned and she was looking at you with concern. 

Yeah, why?

Yukari "Don't lie."

You looked at her with confusion as your heart sank slightly. 

W-What are you talking about?

Yukari "Your hurt, i can see it in your eye's."

You stopped, feeling tears building up around the corners of your eye's.

Yukari "Just like you told me, you can talk to me."

You broke down and slammed your head into her chest, tears flowing out of your eye's. 

It's not fair! He was my brother! He had such a promising future ahead of him! Why'd he go and throw it all away!?!?

You felt her arms wrap around you, welcoming your embrace. You sat there, crying your heart out as she held you in her embrace. 

Yukari "You know, you've looked out for me ever since you came here. You cheered me up when i felt sad, my parents like you, you even looked out for me when I was hurt. It's those reasons.......that I fell in love with you."

You stopped and looked up at her, a heart warming smile plastered on her face. 

Yukari "So your not alone. Just like you've been looking out for me, I'll look out for you to."

You two just looked at each other, before slowly closing the gap between you two. Without even thinking you two kissed, embracing each other.

* Current Time *

And that's how me and your mom met.

Your two kids looked at you.

Tenshi "Daddy, that was really sweet."

Your daughter looked at you with a sweet smile. She took after her mother in many ways, even her fascination with tanks. Your son however was a different story.

Sumato "Still, it's a very sweet and nice story. But it kinda seems like something out of a book."

You sighed.

Yeah I know, but you don't have to contradict everything you know. Cmon, let's go see how your mothers doing.

You stood up off the couch and they got off of the two seat couch and began to walk towards the kitchen. You heard the doorbell ring and went to go and get it. When you opened the door you saw your brother standing there with his kid and his wife, Katyusha. Behind him was Miho, her sisters, and everyone else from the tankery club.

Hey guys, cmon in. 

As they all came in you saw your favorite nephew come in. You looked at each other and pulled each other into a hug. He resembled his mother, blonde hair and blue eye's, but had the attitude of his father.

How's my favorite nephew doing?

Will Junior "Good, right dad?"

He placed his head on his hea and ruffled his hair.

That's right, we're doing just fine.

You and your brother did the same thing.

Man, you look like shit.

He chuckled.

Yeah? Well that's what burn marks over half of your body does to you.

Alright, go sit down two-face.

You all went and sat helped set up the table. When you all sat down Yukari came out in an apron, and it was a sight to behold. 

Your daughter sat next to you

Tenshi "Hey dad, I got a question."

What is it?

Tenshi "What was the reason that girl did all those mean things to you in the first place?"

Yukari placed down a turkey in the middle and sat next to you.

Yukari "Well, you see. Turns out that she had recently lost her mother to someone poisining her food when she went out with some friends. Some girls who didn't like your father convinced her that he was the one who did it. Ever since then she was so focused on revenge that she didn't know that they had caught her killer many years ago."

Tenshi "Where is she now?"

Now, she's in a mental hospital for putting us through that event where people lost lives. She's also currently serving life in prison. But, enough of that. 

You stood up and clinked your glass. Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention towards you. 

Thank you everyone for coming. We all met many years ago, it's been almost a a decade now. But, ever since then we've never been more welcoming. Some of us have started family's, others of us just got married or engaged. Looking at you Miho.

Everyone looked at her and she blushed while showing off her hand, on one of her fingers layed a diamond ring. Everyone cheered for her and she was getting more and more embarrassed.

Congrats Miho. Ever since then we've shared thanksgiving and Christmas together with one another. So here's to us! We've come a long way since high school, cheers!!!

Everybody shot their glasses up and cheered. You all enjoyed the rest of that day together, as it was the perfect ending to this chapter of your life.