The beginning...

Before anything, i want to apologize for the long wait. I lost internet for 4 months and couldn't write, then i moved to a different place. Like, a different state rather. For those of you who want to know i moved from Illinois to Seymour Indiana. Sorry for making you all wait, so as a way to make it up to you all, i'll give this story all of my focus. I'll be finishing it up, even though it was near the end anyways, and then moving on to some of my other story's that i need to focus on. Anyways, enough of me bickering, enjoy!

-Anime_Program

What do you mean?

You looked at Anzu and Miho as you all sat in the student council room. 

Anzu "I'm afraid so."

Miho looked at you.

Miho "Even my sisters couldn't beat them."

Anzu placed some papers in front of you, not letting go of her dried potato. you picked up the papers and looked at them.

So, her school made it this far just to try and shut us down?

You looked at a picture of a new school that had defeated every other school so far. 

Man, to think that even Kuromorimine couldn't beat her. 

Anzu looked at you.

Anzu "Well, we best try and talk to her. We were her friends in past after all."

Miho looked at you.

Miho "Wait, you were her friend?"

Correction, old friend. 

Miho looked at you with a confused look.

Want me to clarify?

She just shook her nodded, not saying a word. 

You see, we met at a playground many years back. We played that day and when we came to school the next day we found out she was a new transfer student. We became good friends after that day, just the three of us. Granted, she was friends with some other kids, but we never stopped her from making friends. She was always kinda shy, then one day as we walking home form school he was talking to some other girls in our class. It was middle school now so drama spreads like wildfire. But, i always kept to myself so i was never involved in any of that stuff. The girls walked away and Tenma looked upset. I went over to her and asked what's wrong but she flipped out on me. Ever since then she never wanted anything to do with me. I've never been able to find out what those girls told her, and she even stopped talking to Anzu. But she had been humiliating me after that day since, so much to the point where if i didn't leave town it would end with me in serious condition in a hospital room. 

She looked on in both concern and sorrow. 

Miho "I'm sorry that all that happened to you."

Don't apologize.

Miho looked at you.

Besides, if we can beat her I'm pretty sure she'll finally leave us alone. So, I'm counting on you Miho. Make us win not for my sake, but for the schools sake.

You stood up and went to the door. 

Anzu.

She looked away from Miho.