Past References

Y/n POV

You woke up with the blinding sun hitting your face. You got out of bed and took a shower. It was a day where you would be making landfall so there would be no school. You dressed up in some black jeans and an F/c hoodie. You left around noon to see your landing at your home town, you got in the TKS and drove it down to the loading bay. When you got there you saw all the girls and their tanks already there. You pulled up next to Anzu's tank and popped out.

Yo Anzu, why are we making landfall again?

Anzu "It's because we're gonna see if we can get more students. We're gonna make it an open house for the school and those who want to join can."

Fair enough, so why the tanks?

Anzu "Were gonna put on a parade for the town, just like old times?"

Just like old times. 

When you docked you were all told to bring the tanks to a warehouse where they would wait for the time being until the parade started. When you all got to the warehouse you met up with Erwin and Yukari in order to make plans together.

So, what are you guys planning to do while we wait?

Erwin "I don't know."

Yukari "I've never been to this town before."

Well, are you hungry?

Yukari "Yeah."

I know a good place here that serves a lot of good stuff. I was getting ready to head there now, wanna come?

Erwin "Sure, got nothing better to do anyway."

You walked through the streets and went to a restaurant called new country buffet. You went up to the counter to see a face you hadn't seen in a while.

Yo, Jacob!

Jacob "Y/n? Holy Jesus, it's been a while."

He jumped over the counter and ran towards you

He jumped over the counter and ran towards you. He stopped right in front of you and you two slapped hands and pulled each other into a hug. 

How in the hell did you get a job here?

Jacob "My mom hooked me up, she's the new manager here."

Good to know she's still looking out for you.

Jacob "Yeah, now who are those two cuties?"

He pointed towards Erwin and Yukari. 

Oh, these are girls from my school. Their names are Ewin and Yukari

Erwin "Hi."

Yukari "Nice to meet you."

Jacob "So, you guys out on a date?"