After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )

Anzu POV

It's been about 6 months since Y/n left. Not only that but the person he left with was the person who had broken my heart so long ago. Seeing him again, it made all the anger inside of me rise up and want to just isolate myself from the rest of the world. It's been rough these last few weeks. I feel like my life was thrown into the deepest corner of hell. I was sitting in the student council room on my chair and spun it around to where i could see the whole ship from where i was standing. 

Me "Y/n, why did you have to leave? It's been so long, not only that but you left with him. just please, come back soon."

Y/n POV

You collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily.

100 push ups, i think your almost ready. 

You think?

Yeah, what do you think Katyusha?

Katyusha "He's not nearly as strong as you or me, but he's at about a halfway point."

Just like you half-assed your way through the fight against Miho?

Easy, I will kick your ass if you talk to freely to her. 

Ja, aus dem was ich weiß kann sie nicht verstehen was ich gerade sage.  ( yeah, well from what i know she can't understand what I'm saying right now. )

Ja, sie spricht nur Russisch, nicht Deutsch. (   Yeah, she speaks Russian only, not German. )

Katyusha "STOP SPEAKING GERMAN! YOU KNOW I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!"

Still, you wanna head back? If it's just them you'll be fine at your current state, not only that but you should be getting there soon if there gonna join your tank. 

True, I'll go and pack my things. 

You got up and went to go and pack u the belongings you brought with you. You met up with Will and hoped into the helicopter with katyusha. As you felt the helicopter taking off you decided to take a small nap until you got there.

Other Y/n ( or Will )POV

I was looking out of the window and saw the school coming into view. I looked and saw Y/n was asleep.

Katyusha "Should we wake him up?"

Nah, it'll give me some time to do this.

I grabbed her cheek and pulled her into a kiss. She was shocked at first but soon leaned into it, we didn't break our kiss for about a minute before we heard a noise.

AHEM!

We broke the kiss to see Y/n looking at us.

Sorry for disturbing you but why didn't you wake me up?

Sorry, but i just love my girl to much. 

Alright whatever, once you two are on your way back I'll act like the whole thing never happened. 

It was awkward for another minute before the helicopter began landing on the helipad on the top of the school. Once it landed me and Y/n hugged before he got out, as we were taking off i saw him trying to show me something on his phone. I looked closely and saw that he was recording the whole time. 

Y/N! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!

Y/n POV

That'll show you.