Velvet Siblings and The Investigation Team

Jackson awoke once again in the Velvet Room. The piano still filled the room with beautiful music, but now there was accompaniment to the piano. A lovely violin melody and a cello backed up the piano's notes. Jackson walked forward slowly. Among Igor, were two other people. Both had white hair, and golden eyes. The blue they wore matched the décor of the room. One girl had light skin, her hair set back in a hairband and her outfit looking like a dress. She had a mature air to her and was the one playing the violin. The one who was playing the cello was male, wearing a uniform like a bellboy's hotel uniform. Even wore the hat that accompanied it. He was the one who played the cello.

"Welcome back young one. It seems you have awakened to your power." Igor spoke, no one in the room skipping a single beat or note. It was like a show that never stopped.

"I'm still getting over the rush. What was that?" Jackson asked, trying to figure out the events that had just unfolded. The Headless Horseman is a thing, and he just commanded it. When he felt the pain that the Horseman was feeling, he was a little concerned.

"That power you have is the manifestation of your other self. It is called Persona." Igor's eerie grin never faltered either.

"Other self? What does that mean?" Jackson had so many questions to ask, but that was the first one that manifested.

"The Persona is like a mask one wears when faced with challenges. A personality you wear when faced with conflict." Igor says softly, hands continuing to glide over the piano keys. Jackson never thought he was brave though. Not brave enough to warrant the Headless Horseman. The only times he could really be called 'brave' was when he charged in to help people. Though he thought of that as being reckless. "Oh, my apologies. I haven't properly introduced my assistants. The lovely lady is Margaret. The dashing man is Theodore."

"Good evening. I apologize for any shortcomings my brother has in his duties." Margaret spoke somewhat coldly. Was this a sibling pestering another or was that an actual mean comment? Jackson didn't get it.

"Sister, at least let me introduce myself first." Theodore looked a bit down but bowed to Jackson anyway. "I am Theodore. We are glad to assist you on your journey."

Jackson was a bit surprised to see someone else besides Igor. He was surprised to have returned here at all. "Well, I'm sure you'll be a great help." Jackson gave the two a light and shy smile. Theodore reciprocated the action, though Margaret's smile seemed to give more interest on Jackson.

"The time soon approaches where you must hone your power and take charge of this situation before you." Igor soon continued speaking after the sibling's greetings.

"But how? How do I make myself stronger?" Jackson asks. He kept thinking that if he didn't do this right, what happened to Camilla would happen again to someone else. Someone close to him.

"You must strengthen the bonds of those you know and create new ones to strengthen as well. The stronger your Social Links with others, the more powerful you shall be." Igor held a key to Jackson, the other two still playing their instruments. "Hold onto this. With this, you can access the Velvet Room of your own free will, and the services within." Jackson slowly took hold of the key. The song was slowly coming to a close and Jackson felt faint. "You must return to the real world. I have kept you here long enough. Next time you come, you shall learn the services we provide." Jackson went to ask something, but his eyes soon shut as he return to reality.

Jackson woke up to a knocking on the door. Seems like Zill had stayed over, seemingly exhausted too. Jackson took a bit, groaning. Then he realized that the knives and the BB gun from before where on his counter. He panicked a bit but hid the knives in a kitchen drawer. The gun he kept out. Cause if it was his friends, he could explain it as Zill and him getting an interest in it after Damian pestered them with his own. Zill covered his head with a pillow. "Ugh, five more minutes..." Jackson chuckled a bit. He didn't realize he still had glasses on as he opened the door. It was Damian and his little friend group.