♥ 1 ♥

YOUR POV

"Y/n, your gonna be late for your flight!" My suportive stepfather said.

I'm getting nervous for the audition cause I don't know if I'm gonna make it. I hope I will. Like girl I've been training for years.

"Y-Yes Appa!" I nervously said.

The ride to the airport was really long. I almost forgot that I'm going to audition in Korea.

*******

This is it. A 4-hour flight to Seoul. I can do this.

I told myself nervously. It's my first time to fly in an airplane.

********

5 hours later....

The airplane ride is nice, because it's an business flight. Some other people who wanna audition is there too.

I was nervous... like really.

I stepped inside my apartment. It's super hugeee. They said there were one Kpop group living here.

I wonder who it is...

I tried to clear my mind when a man suddenly bumped into me.

God, he's handsome. He has a very beautiful vibrant red hair color. His eyes was mesmerizing.

"Oh, mianhae." He said, while looking deeply into my eyes like they want to hypnotize me.

He has a very sweet tone in his voice.

"O-Oh, I-It's okay. Hehe." I nervously said.

"By the way, I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"What's your name?" He added.

"Jung Y/N." I said. Shaking.

"Nice to meet you Y/N!" he said cheerfully.

"You live here too?" He asked.

"Yeah. By the way, do you happen to know where BigHit is?" I asked.

"Oh, Yeah. Actually I'm on my way there. Do you want a ride?" He said while grabbing his keys.

"Oh. If you don't mind." I smiled. Wait he looks familiar...

------------

The ride was quiet. But I keep looking at him. He's just magical. Like this is a dream or something.

Suddenly he breaks the silence.

"So your going to audition?" He asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"That's cool. I'm one of the judges. I hope to see you." He said, then the car stopped. We're here.

"I-Uh I'm going now. I'm going to do my best."

-------------

"Number 1032, Ms. Jung Y/N. It's your turn." the staff called me.

I'm getting nervous now.
I'm definitely sweating.

But the fact that Jungkook is there makes me want to do my best to impress him.

I walked to the stage then introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeonun Jung Y/N ibnida." I said in korean.

I know I should've just say it in english but I want them to be impressed with my korean despite the fact that I'm just half korean and didn't live in korea in my whole life. They know that...

"Okay Miss Jung. What'll you do today?" A guy with blonde hair and a strong but sweet voice asked me.

"I'll sing, rap, and dance." I said.

"Wow, you're a first." Said by the pale man with black hair.

"Go on..." Said the man with also black hair.

I started singing My Old Story by IU.
I hope my voice don't crack.

After I sang it, Jungkook was in total shock. It's drawn in his face. (he's jungshook guys lmao)

"Wow, uh... Miss Jung, you can sing like IU... That's amazing." A guy with blonde hair said. He look super duper hansome. His shirt even has a sentence that says "Worldwide Handsome" that's cute.

"T-Thanks..." I shyly said...

Then I rapped. Rap God by Eminem. I only rapped the hardest part, hoping I could impress them.

Seems like they are.

I smiled to myself. I hope I'm doing good.

"ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN? LIKE HECK I COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT" The pale man with black hair yelled.

"MIN YOONGI!" Scold by the "Worldwide Handsome"

Oh. So the pale colored guy with black hair name is Min Yoongi.

"Sorry hyung." Yoongi calmly said as he lowered his head.

Then I danced. I didn't know what band is it. But this dance of theirs is freaking hard. And impressive. So I picked it.

I hope I don't mess this one up...
I said to myself.

********

Minutes later my turn was done. The staff said they're gonna contact me if I got in.

I decided to go home. I don't know how to commute in Korea so I just walked.

When suddenly a car stopped behind me.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook in the driver's seat with his head in the windows. I saw the 6 boys in the car too.

"Come. I'll drive you home." He said.

"Uhm. Is it okay?" I said.

"Of course, and it's gonna be a long walk. And besides I just knew that we're gonna be roomates!" He excitingly said while looking at the other boys.

WAIT WHAT...

ROOMATES? WITH THOSE HOT BOYS?