♥ 18 ♥

We quickly got home. Me and Taehyung ran upstairs because the elevator is broken. We were out of breath when we reached the room.

"W-What happend?" Taehyung said still catching his breath. "I don't know. He went crazy the moment you guys were trending." Hoseok worriedly said.

"Where is he?" I asked. "He is in his room." The moment I heard Hoseok's answer, I quickly ran upstairs to go to him and try to comfort him. While I was searching, I heard someone singing.

[BTS - Danger]
(Based on MV: Start at 1:36)

"You ask me "Are you mad?" when I'm down.
Have you ever done anything to make me down?
You're cute and I'm just pathetic.
Hope a miracle happens so that you love me more than I love you.

You don't have me, but I'm so full of you.
I'm going crazy.
So why do I keep doing this?
Why do you make me a fool?"

A soft, crying voice, but the lyrics are so deep that I feel like it's for me. The voice stops and sobs a little. I searched where the voice came from. It made it easier for me to find it because of the loud sobs.

It was Jin.

"I'm warning you now." He sang it strongly. Like he was angry. He now stops sobbing then stands up, grabbing all three empty bottles of soju in front of him. He heads to the door.

Oh shoot! He saw me!

I then ran downstairs. I quickly burried my head in Taehyung's chest, crying. "Babe? What happened?" He pulls me off him and looks at me. I didn't answer. I heard faint footsteps behind me. I know it's him.

"Noona, he's looking at you." Hoseok whispered. I look back. He looks ridiculous. He has bags under his perfectly shaped eyes. His fist covered in blood. (If you watched Meteor Garden 2018, that's what his fist looks like. If you know what I mean.)

I quickly ran into him and hugged him. He hugged me back. He's hugging me tightly that I could barely breath. It's alright anyways. I pull him off and he was smiling at me, while crying.

He's smiling at me!

"괜찮아? (Are you alright?)" I asked him while I'm wiping his tears. "네. (Yes.)" He answered then he smiles again. "I cooked something for you." He said, I gave an 'Aw'. "Let's eat?" He looks at the others. We all nod.

We walked towards the kitchen to eat. We seated. I sat beside Taehyung, while Hoseok is on the other side beside me. We started eating.

"Oh man holy shit this is so delicious!" Jungkook mumbled while chewing his food. We all laughed because Jin smacked his back.

"Oh by the way, I'm doing a collab with another male idol." I forgot his name. "Oh, who is it?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know, I forgot his name." They all laughed. They suddenly stopped when we heard the doorbell. "I'm going to get it." Taehyung patted my back and I smiled.

"Why are you here?" He yelled. "Can't I be here? This is where Y/N stays, right?" The other voice said. "Are you here for Y/N?" Taehyung asked. I quickly got up from my seat and head to the door. "Y/N? Do you know this guy?" Taehyung asked me, I nodded. "He's the male idol that I'm talking about. Come in!" When the boy was about to come in, Taehyung blocked him. "Oh my god, Taehyung. Don't be rude!" I shouted at him and I grabbed the boy inside.

"I-Is that... Baekhyun?" Jimin stood up because of shock. "Omo! It is!" Yoongi shouted. "Noona, why is he here?" Jungkook asked. "He is the male idol that I was talking about earlier." I said. "Oh so you talk about me?" Baekhyun teased. I pinched him.

I grabbed him to my room. "Wow, I thought your room will be so girlish but it's not." He said as he admired my room, looking around and touching stuff. When he was about to grab one picture frame that is facing backwards, I quickly grabbed it so he won't be able to see the picture. It was an old picture of me, my mom, Hoseok and my real dad.

"Why? Let me see it!" He tries to get the picture from me but perfect timing, Hoseok entered my room and I throw it to him. "Hoseok, catch!" Thank god he catched it. I ran to him and whispered to hide the picture. He nodded.

"Was that your biggest secret? In the picture?" He asked which made me jump. "Woah, are you nervous?" He asked again. "No, no. You just talked out of nowhere." I giggled. "Your room smells nice, just like you." Oh hell no. "Wow, creep." We both laughed. We knew each other since our managers told us that we are doing a collaboration. He's nice to be with that's why we got close to each other quickly.

"Shall we get into the song?" I asked. He nodded.

------------------

A/N:

damn i hate life. nah jk
soooooooo, i may or may not end this book in like, after 3 chapters? idk. sooo, im planning to create a new one, i have the amazing ideas i could possibly give.

and also, holidays are like so close, like im about to cry bc i have a lot of good memories in holidays.

and alsoooo, im super thankful for my readers even though idk if you enjoy the story or u guys think its rubbish. im thankful bc this is my first book and i didn't expect it to have more than 1k reads.

sooo if you would love to ask questions about the book or about me, i would gladly answer it ♥