♥ 12 ♥

As I stepped in the stage, I saw a lot of people - cheering for me. It makes me feel less nervous. I searched for the boys in the crowd, they weren't there. There were also banners and posters of me. I didn't know those pictures would be out.

My heart is beating like crazy. I stand in my position, which is my back is in front of the crowd. There I saw the boys. I forgot that they're with me. That we had a collaboration. Maybe the crowd were here for BTS.

"Y/N, We love you!" I heard a girl shout then the other go like crazy. They were chanting ship names for me and the boys, which makes me feel weirded.

"You got this Y/N." Jin looked right to my eyes and winked at me. I know I needed that.

The song that we made began to play. After a few beats, I started to face the crowd. I was the first to dance, then followed by the boys.

The dance was kind of hip-hop ballet. Hoseok and Jimin was the one who made the ideas. Others who wrote the music with the songwriter. The song is called "사로 잡힌", which means obsessed. The story is very deep that I got confused.

The dance routine was very hard and kind of dirty. There was steps that I have to touch Hoseok's chest seductively. There was one that Jimin has to pull his shirt up, revealing is abs, then I have to touch it seductively too. I don't kind of liked it, but the fans were going crazy about it.

We finished then goes to backstage. We were sweating like crazy.

"You were so good back there." Jimin complimented then winked. "I also loves it when you touched my abs." He whispered but I could hear it. My eyes widen in shock, face is burning. "You look so cute when blushing." He said then left. He left me, needing my holy water. (A/N: Where's Namjesus when Y/N is suffering. He needs to bless her.)

---------------------------------

A/N:

Another short update.