♥ AE: A Yandere Will Still Be A Yandere ♥

⚠️WARNING⚠️

- Long chapter ahead bc it's my birthday, woooo!!! (5455 words.) But I promise, this is gonna be good.

- Remember that this book doesn't reflect the based character in their real lives. THIS BOOK IS JUST FICTION.

- Slight smut? I'll put ⚠️🔞 so you'll be alarmed and skip it if you want. I'll put 🍃 so you could start off there. Credits for @_taeri eonni! She wrote it despite her full schedules.

~

I never knew sitting on such a comfy sofa will be this uncomfortable especially when 7 men is in the same room as you, mind also that they are crazy. Heck, they might even be serial killers on the loose.

"Remember Y/N, you have a week to choose," Jin shifted his looks to the boys as he point to all of them "from one of us." He continued and his pointer finger stopped on himself.

"Do I really have too?" I asked him and he immediately shoot daggers at me which made me lift my hands in the air. "Okay then, I guess I don't."

"You have to obey us, Y/N. If you want to live." Jimin said. I looked at the seemingly innocent boy that I didn't know that is a crazy one too. I thought he's going to be different from the others.

"Wow, scary..." I whispered to myself. I only wanted to chase my dreams, not be in this situation.

I'm actually planning to cut off my contract with BigHit and move to JYP Ent. since they have been contacting me since my debut.

'I might visit their company today...'

I sighed in relief as they finally left my room. My life is gonna be a living hell if I don't make a move.

I decided to visit Jinyoung now to tell him the news. I fixed myself and told my manager that I have to go somewhere. Fortunately, he let me go. I got outside of my apartment and went to my car and drove off to the company.

I parked and got out of the car. I was greeted with unexpected bows from the workers but I just ignored it and aproached the lady.

"I'm here for Park Jinyoung." I told the lady. She seems to know me so she immediately dialed someone from the telephone and then nodded at me.

She called someone to guide me to his office and I thanked her. I was guided to a big door and the staff bowed at me before she left. I knocked on the door and entered inside.

"What finally brings you here, Y/N-ssi?" The man turns his office chair in a 360 angle as he faces me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm thinking of accepting your offer. Being in BigHit is just..." I stopped talking and sighed. JYP tilted his head to the side with a confused look on his face.

"Hard? Not what you expected? Because there are a lot of crazy people there?" He showered me with a lot of questions that I just nodded to.

"Trust me, they do that with every girl trainee in BigHit. That's why there's no girl trainees there except when you came. That's also why they say that they doesn't accept girl trainees in their company because they don't want to get their idols exposed, they even made some story about their former female idols. So basically, everything in BigHit is like... scripted." He explained.

I never knew that, that big of a company will be that dark. I never knew they have a dark side. Now I have a lot of unanswered questions in my head.

"We will settle this contract when you cut off your relations with BigHit. When will you?" He asked as he pointed on a beige colored folder.

'Wow, he's so ready for the contract signing.'