♥ 20 ♥

It's the MV shooting today. I'm super excited. The boys are gonna be in it. The set is super nice. The cold breeze is so relaxing. I checked my phone and its 2 in the morning. The shooting will start in an hour so I spent my time walking around the villa.

Y/N..." A soft and husky voice said which made me jump. "Fvcking brat! Don't scare me like that!" I squealed. "I'm sorry baby. I was following you." That made me feel creeps. "Woah, creepy. That's why I felt like a murderer or ghosts were following me." I whispered and he burst out of laughter.

"What are you? A 5 year-old girl that watches horror movies then gets traumatized?" He won't stop laughing. His voice echoed the whole street. Cold air flows by us which made me feel goosebumps. "Eek!" I squealed. "Aw, my Y/N is still a baby. I still love you even though you're a 5 year-old." He hugs me. Making me felt a litle warm. "Woah, you'll be put in jail by that. That's against the law!" He still won't stop laughing, how weird. "By the way, let's go back. They want you back in there so they could do a retouch."

We walked back, holding hands. The crew saw us and they 'aw-ed' which made me kind of blush and cringe at the same time. I sat in my seat and two makeup artists approached me and start retouching. I took a picture and posted it on my stories in instagram.

The director clapped, gesturing us ro gather around so we could start. They discussed what to do then fixed some scenes. After all of those talking, we get to the shooting.