♥ AE: Jungkook ♥

"And everything went black..." Y/N read the last paragraph and froze.

"What the hell is this book?" She asked herself as she scans the pastel blue colored book.

Y/N looked over to her daughter just to see her peacefully sleeping while cuddling the white cotton pillow.

She stood up and went to the bookshelf to place back the book.

"I wonder if that book has continuation." She asked herself again.

She searched for book two in the shelf and after awhile she found a pastel brown colored book.

She heard the door creak so she immediately hid the book behind her and go back to her position in the bed.

"Oh, you're finally home, Jungkookie." She faked a yawn and pretend to stretch.

"Yeah. Sorry, did I wake you up?" Jungkook asked as she walked over to his two girls and pecks their lips.

"Uh, no. I just woke up by myself." She chuckled.

Jungkook noticed that Y/N is hiding something from him so he backhugged her.

"Mwoya?" She giggled.

"What are you hiding?" He asked in a more teasing tone.

"Nothing?"

He grabbed her hand and grabbed the pastel brown book.

"Oh, you're reading this?" He asked.

"Not yet, I just read the book one, and I may have mistaken it to a bedtime story and may have read it to our daughter." She confessed.

"What? Great, now our daughter will grow up like a hoe." He said.

"Yah!!" She slapped his shoulders and he laughed.

"Aish, of course not." He pecked her lips and lied down beside her, hugging her.

"Aren't you gonna shower or even change clothes first? You smell so stinky." She made a face as disgust.

"Well, bathe me, mommy."

"YAH!" Jungkook immediately got up from the bed because he knew Y/N's gonna slap him again.

Jungkook smirked and stopped.

"Yes~ Spank me, mommy." He moaned.

"Yah! My ears! Go away, perv." Y/N covered her ears and closed her eyes as Jungkook was doing something and pushed him inside the bathroom.

"Join me if you want! I'll be waiting!" He shouted from inside.

She went back to the bed and carried her daughter in her arms. She went to her daughter's room and placed her in the crib.

She went back to her and Jungkook's room and lied down the bed.

"Jungkook is taking so long..."

She waited for a bit and smirked.

She walked towards the door and opened it. He didn't lock it, really?

She quietly sneaked in and undressed herself.

She went to the bath tub but Jungkook wasn't there, not even in the shower.

Jungkook smirked and back hugged her.

"Aah!!"

"Shh. You don't want to wake Yeonjee up." Jungkook shushed her and they did it.

~

40k?? omwth

i used yeonjee's name (from poster) as their daughter. so if you also read that book, this chapter doesn't affect that book.

btw read my new hoseok book! its called 'heat' and its only 4 short chapters.

Next AEs:
- A Yandere Will Still Be A Yandere
- A Hoe Will Still Be A Hoe