♥ 10 ♥

Your POV

Today was such a boring day. I didn't come out of my room. All I do is watch some videos, or write some songs. I grabbed some pen and paper then draw something on it.

ew, looks disgusting.

I stopped from what I'm doing when I heard some footsteps coming. When it stopped, I heard some knock on my door. I quickly got up and opened the door. I was shocked to see who it is. It's the boys, the seven of them.

"Uh, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them, they look down.

"We need to tell you something."

"What? Uh, come inside." I gestured them to sit in my couch.

"What is it?" I asked again.

"You know, Y/N, it's hard to keep something inside sometimes." Jimin said.

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" I'm confused.

They looked at each other then nodded. What the fudge?

"We like you, Y/N." They all said syncing.

"Well, we love you." Jungkook stated.

"Uhm. I love you all guys too." I said while tilting my head from confusement. (A/N: that's not a word, lmao.)

"No, no. Not as friends. More than friends."

"H-Huh?"

"Don't be stupid! You know what we meant." Jin said in a strong voice.

"Well since you know it now, you have to pick one who you love from one of us." Jin added. WTF, is this another dream again? I slapped myself to see if its a dream.

"It's not a dream, Y/N." Hoseok said while smirking.

Silence filled the room, and I'm weirded by their stares. I don't know what to do now.

"Next week, Y/N. You'll have to pick." Jin said and then laughed evilishly. I've never seen Jin like this before.

All of them walked out the door except Hoseok.

"Remember this, Y/N. You'll gonna be needing my help. This week is going to be fun." He said while arms crossed, smirking weirdly, tapping his shoes onto the ground, then left the room.

What does he mean by that?

-----------

A/N:
a super short update.