♥ 11 ♥

Today is my debut day so I woke up early to go to the studio to meet my manager.

I walk passed Namjoon's room and noticed the door is open. I peeked and saw him sitting on his chair, maybe writing some new song.

I stared at him for awhile but then he looked back and noticed that I was staring at him. He smiled.

"Hey Y/N, today is your big day. Are you excited?" He said happily while walking towards me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm kind of nervous." I said while rubbing my hands together.

"Don't be! I'm sure there will be a lot of fans waiting for you there." He kind of cheered me up from what he said. But I'm confused.

"Fans?" I asked.

"Yeah, haha. Since your trainee days, your growing a lot of fans." He explained and I respond with an 'oh'.

"Well, you should go. Manager-nim is probably waiting for you." I nodded.

I walked away. When I was about to reach the door, I looked back at him and wave him goodbye.

《Time skip》

I walked inside the studio and I saw that there was a lot of people preparing for the debut.

There was a lot of staffs.

One of the makeup artist greeted me and gestured to follow her so they could go on with my makeup.

I sat at the chair and they put some creams and things in my face which makes my face look glowing. They didn't put foundation, they just added some concealer to hide some things like bags and marks.

"Miss Y/N, you have a really nice skin. You are also beautiful." One of the staff complimented. I got shy so I just smiled.

They were fast with doing my makeup that I thought they didn't really do my makeup. I looked at myself at the mirror. I thought that the mirror doesn't have a mirror and it was just a frame and looking at another person, but no. It was really me.

You look so beautiful.

I someone whispered softly in my ears while the owner of the voice wrapped its arms on my waist.

I looked around and saw that it was Jin.

He's so damn handsome. He also looked hot in his holo shirt with a black tie wrapped around his neck.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked. I feel my cheeks burning so I pulled him off me.

"I know you liked it." He said then gave me a smirk, making me blush more.

I can't lie, he's goddamn hot.

"I could read your mind." He added then winks then walks out, leaving me jinshookt.

How could he make me feel like this?