♥ AE: Obsessed Was Just Y/N's Imagination (BTS Disbandment) ♥

NOTE: READ WHILE PLAYING BTS SONGS SMYANG PIANO/MUSICBOX VER OR KOYA's SLEEP MUSIC FOR MORE EFFECTIVE READING EXPERIENCE.

It's 31st of December, 2026, 11:54PM.

I look up the night sky, tried to count the stars, but they were none.

A shiver went down to my spine as the cold air went by me. This is it. I said to myself as I feel hot liquid about to exit my eyes.

I look around the area for a bit, this is the place where the first mini show of BTS happen. Not a lot of people are here, maybe they celebrating New Years with their families.

I'm not celebrating it with my own family, I became a rebel because of BTS. They didn't want me to be a fan of them. They weren't supportive.

If only they know that because of 7 korean boys, I am still living and breathing properly.

11:59

Only a few more seconds 'till 2027.

My tears are ready to fall.

I wish that somehow a member will show up here, because this place is where they've started.

Maybe they'll see me in here, crying myeyes out, and lend me a handkerchief to wipe my tears with. Then they'll find me attractive and date me, and marry me.

I don't know, it's impossible. They are famous people, damn, 245 million is a lot of people. I'm happy that they reached that amount of fans. Their hardwork really payed it off.

I heard the group of family near me count from 10 to 0.

10

This is really it, huh?

9

I still remember that time...

8

when they were playing that whisper game,

7

Jimin said Lachimolala instead of carbonara,

6

but Jin said the word carbonara properly,

5

because it was Jungkook who sneakily showed the paper with the word on it.

4

I laughed so hard. They made me laugh so hard, only them.

3

They also teached me to love myself.

2

They were the ones I lean on when I'm sad.

1

What will happen now that they will be gone?

0

I felt my tears flow non-stop.

My phone then buzzed like crazy.

"Goodbye BTS! Thank you for the happy memories!"

"BTS disbands today 😔"

"BTS Disbandment koreaboo.com/etcetcidek"

"ARMY! Thank you for being with us for these 14 years! It's so sad that we are disbanding now, but you won't know, maybe some of us will still be showing on your TVs. Please remember us until our next lives. We love you ARMY! 💜"

I turned my phone off to mourn. I wished they could stay as BTS longer. But I guess, this is an inevitable day.

I cried and cried. I don't care if that family near me sees me and judges me for crying, I don't care if I look ugly, I don't care if I'm sitting on the muddy floor, all I care is my only happiness.

Who would make me laugh now? Who would be my shoulder to lean on when I'm sad? Who would make me want to live in this cruel and polluted Earth? Who would be my inspiration? Who wouldㅡ

"Miss? Can I accompany you?" A deep voice asked. I look up with puffy red eyes and see a man crouching as he smile sweetly at me.

~

did i made someone cry? tell me and i'll send u memes to cheer u up :)

im very sorry for putting up a chapter like this, ik that bts will have more years with us, i just had this vision of what will happen to me if the time comes. idk.