♥ 19 ♥

Taehyung's POV

I can't sleep because of Y/N being with that Baekhyun guy, giggling all night. Yes, all night. It's 11 PM but he's still here, laughing with her.

I decided to get up and grab something to drink. Thankfully, I saw Jin hyung in the counter drinking, water. I approached him.

"Hey, hyung." I greeted him. "Uhm, hey. It's late, why are you not in bed?" I grabbed a bottle of soju in the fridge. "Because, I couldn't sleep." I fake smiled. "Oh, I know. It's because of Y/N, being with that guy, giggling and chatting all night long." He laughed. I'm so pissed of the thought of Y/N laughing with that boy. Maybe he's flirting with my girl. I drank half of the bottle because of madness.

I got up from my seat super pissed. I was about to go get my girl from that bastard when Jin hyung stopped me. "No, Tae. Trust her, she wouldn't try and cheat on you." He says. "No, hyung. I'm worried because of that guy. What if he flirts with her and she will get charmed by that guy and flirt back?" So many things and illusions is eating my brain. "No, she's not that type of a woman, you know that, because you know her. Have some faith in her. Okay?" I sighed.

"Okay then, I'm going back to my slumber." I went back to my room and slept.

********

I woke up because something is on top of me and it's heavy. I try to open. my eyes to see what it is. "Mhm, go back to sleep..." She said. I smiled. Hyung was right. "I love you." I said and pecked her lips. She just smiled.

----------------

A/N:
filler, cause I'm sleepy. don't worry I'll update later, haha.