♥ AE: Oli-yeyo? ♥

"Annyion haseiyow jonun Oli-yeyow." Y/N, or should I say, Oli, removes his mask revealing his face full of botched plastic surgeries.

"Oh my god, Y/N! I told you not to go through that surgeries! You looked better then!" BTS's manager said.

"I liek this luk. Itz sour me."

BTS then enters the room.

"Omo! Jiminie oppar!" Oli squealed and run over to Jimin to hug him but Yoongi blocked him. "Don't you ever lay a hand on my boyfriend." He says.

Oli stood there in shock.

"Aniyooow! Jimin is mine!" He protested.

He was tearing up when the late kid entered.

"Jungcookie!" He squealed and abㅡ

"Don't you ever think of touching my Gguk." Taehyung said and crossed his arms, his right eyebrow raised.

"Y-Your?"

"Yes. Mine." Taehyung assured and hugged Jungkook."

Oli looked at Jin and Jin shooked his head.

"I'm Namjoon's property."

Namjoon blushed and looked down. Clutching onto Jin's pink glittery purse and somehow, he accidentally broke the purse.

"NAMJOON!!!"

"And I oopㅡ Gotta go."

Oli cried, losing hope. Wait, hope?

Jhope!

He looked at Jhope.

"Uh, guys?" Jhope was frightened.

The others left and he was left alone with Oli.

"Guys!" Jhope called out once again, but none.

Oli smiled at him and it creeped Jhope out.

Oli leans to Jhope and Jhope just closed his eyes, praying that someone would go and save him.

"Jhope oppar."

"Look! It's him! Lez get him!" Me and you and he and her and him and you and her and her and you and me and him chased him.

"You owe me Hoseok!" The Hoseok biased shouted.

"Yes! Yes! I will marry you!" He shouted back.

~

lol i just hope no one is an oli stan here and attacks me

and no, i aint bullying girl im writting funny lol what am i saying HAHAHHAA OKAY BYE LUV YA

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 (𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏) ✔ ✧ 𝐛𝐭𝐬 🎉