♥ AE: Hoseok Pt. 2 ♥

I slept for 8 hours. Great, am I healthy yet?

I was excited to go to Korea and search for Hoseok. I'm still confused on what he last said.

He isn't my brother? And remember him? He loves me? And all of those were just a dream?

It kinda make sense now.

I arise from the bed and make it neat before I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Madamé, your private plane just took of from Incheon to get you here. You don't have to get ready for now since it's a 10-hour flight." The girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I just nodded at her and didn't say anything because I know that she wouldn't understand me.

I saw Jiwoo sitting at the sofa in the living room with a phone in her hand.

She might be busy.

I walked towards the kitchen but she saw me so she called me.

"Y/N-ah!" She stood up and walked towards me.

"Goodmorning." I greeted.

"Goodmorning to you too! I just called my brother, he said that they safely took off." She said.

I nodded and smiled at her, she smiled back. I don't know why but her smile gives me this familiar aura and gives me goosebumps.

I just shook it off and decided to ask her, "By the way, what is your brother's name?" I asked as I opened the fridge to grab some yoghurt.

"Hoseok." She answered. I quickly slammed the refridgerator door and look at her.

Her brother is Hoseok? Like Hoseok Hoseok? Like my Hoー

"Jung Hoseok. We like to call him Hobi because he has this attitude which is super lovely." She smiled.

~

"Ah, finally my sister wants me to visit France." Hoseok sighed in satisfaction.

"But I'm so lonely here, what the frick? Don't I have friends?" He asked himself.

He looked at the window and stare at the clouds underneath him.

"How I wish you are a real person..."

~

"Madamé, you have to wake up now. The plane is ready and Jiwoo's brother is downstairs." The lady lightly nudged Y/N.

When she heard 'Jiwoo's brother', she immediately sat up and stretched.

"Okay, I'll come downstairs." She said as she yawned.

The girl slowly nodded as she left the room.

Y/N watched the girl go and squealed as soon as she was gone.

"Omg! What the hell. What do I do? Do I wear makeup?" She ran to her vabity and checked her face.

"Aish, will I continue my plan to undergo plastic surgery? Hmm, no. I am perfect on the way I was naturally created by my dad's semen and my mom's egg." She rambled.

She quickly brushed her hair and went downstairs.

~

"Yes! Y/N is very sweet and adorable and beautiful and gorgeous and all. If I were you, I would date her." Jiwoo wiggled her eyebrows at her brother.

"I don't want a relationship. I'm okay with being single." Hoseok said and crosses his arms.

"Oh there she is!" Jiwoo alarmed as soon as she heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

Y/N's hair was in the way so they couldn't see it clearly. She looked down as she go down the stairs and made it's way to Jiwoo.

"Y/N, are you ready to go?" Jiwoo asked as she placed her hand in Y/N's shoulder

"Yes." Y/N lifted her head and looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok widen his eyes after a minute of analysing Y/N's face.

"Y/N?!"

~

"Aigoo~ All my life, I thought you are just a fiction in my head." Hoseok teared up.

He took Y/N on a date. They are currently in a fancy restaurant in Seoul.

"I know, the feeling is mutual."

They ate, and went out sightseeing.

"Are the boys real people?" She asked.

"Hmm? Who?" Hoseok asked back.

"You know, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook."

"Oh, they are not." He laughed.

They walked around Seoul.

"Uh, Y/N?" Hoseok stopped from walking and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yes?" Y/N looked at the boy who's face is as red as a tomato.

"C-Can we start again? Like you and me?" He mentally facepalmed himself as he thought his question didn't make sense.

Y/N smiled.

"Sure." She said and walked away.

She was so far away from him that he thought she left him again.

She ran back to him and purposely bumped into Hoseok.

"O-Oh, mian." She looked down.

"It's okay."

"What's your name? I need to bring you to a hospital before your shoulder get severely injured." She said, worried.

"No! I'm okay! Look, see I'm totally fine." Hoseok moved his hands in the air and wiggle his shoulders.

"But what is your name?" Y/N asked again.

"Uh, I'm Jung Hoseok." He finally gave in and she smiled.

"Hi Hoseok! I'm Park Y/N. Your future Mrs. Jung Y/N."

~

Next AE: Jimin