♥ 2 ♥

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook in the driver's seat with his head in the windows. I saw the 6 boys in the car too.

"Come. I'll drive you home." He said.

"Uhm. Is it okay?" I said.

"Of course, and it's gonna be a long walk. And besides I just knew that we're gonna be roomates!" He excitingly said while looking at the other boys.

WAIT WHAT...

ROOMATES? WITH THOSE HOT BOYS?

___________________

"Yeah! Don't you like that?" A guy with blonde with pinkish hair said.

"Uh. May... Be?" I said to myself.

"Btw, I'm Kim Taehyung. But you can call me Taehyung or just Tae. "

"I'm Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin oppa!" Worldwide handsome yelled.

"Min Yoongieeeieieieei!" The pale guy said like he was in the movie Tarzan.

"But you can call me Yoongi oppa.". He added.

"Kim Namjoon is me!" Namjoon said. I already knew him cause he is in the audition flyers.

"Hai~ I'm Park Jimin!" He said smiling. He's so cute. But he's kinda smaller than me. Lmao

"You already know me." Jungkook said then wets his pink lips. He's so seductive, but cute.

"Hoseok, aren't you going to greet Miss Jung?" Jin told him. While Hoseok was playing with his phone.

He stares at me for too long. Then, he rolls his eyes... AT ME! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?

"Jung Hoseok." He said jadedly. Then continues to play with his phone.

"Uh. Nice to meet you all." I said while smiling.

"So tell us more about yourself. Like where do you live?" Jin said as his body turns towards me.

"I live in C/N with my stepfather." I answered and they nodded.

"Wait you have a stepfather? Where is your real father?" Taehyung looked shocked and asked.

"I don't know where he is now but I think he's somewhere in Korea."

"What if he's in North Korea?" I heard Hoseok's voice mumbles and he got hit by Jin. "Yah, where is your manners?" Jin said in a high pitch voice.

"Where's your mom then?" Yoongi asked. "She's working somewhere in Seoul." I answered.

"Oh, when is your birthday?" Jungkook asks. "Isn't that in my resume or something?"

"Oh yeah, you and Hobi are birthday buddies." Yoongi mumbled in his sleep.

"And she was born 5 minutes ahead from you." Namjoon adds on Yoongi's sentence.

"Ah, daebak."

----------------

We got home and sits at the couch exhaustedly. I was relieved that its relax time.

"So, tell us something about you." Jin said.

"Uh. As you know I'm only half Korean. My mother is (your nationality), while my biological father is Korean."

"Who do you live with back then?" Jimin asked.

"My mother and my stepfather." I shyly said.

"Then where's your real father? Is he somewhere here in Korea?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"H-He left us when I was 2. He left us with another woman. We didn't knew that he had a kid with that woman. I think it's a girl. He also took away my twin brother..." I answered while crying. I can't still forget that time.

------------
Flashback

"Dad! Don't leave us!"
I begged.
I just can't believe this, he's with another woman with a baby wrapped in a pink cloth.

"Dad! Come back! I don't want you to leave me! Waaaaa!"
My twin brother begged while crying.
"You don't want me to leave you? Then come!"
He answered harshly while grabing my brother in my mom's arms.

"Dad no!"

---------------
Present day

"We're sorry Y/N." Jungkook said.

"No. It's in the past now." I replied.

I looked at Hoseok who was tearing up. He looks at me and wipes his tears. Trying not to show that he's affected.

"Well, I'm gonna unpack my things now." I said.

---------------

UNKNOWN'S POV

I'm sorry. For everything.
I'll keep my distance from you.
But I just can't.
Part of me wants you.
Part of me says that, I shouldn't because you're...

---------------

ANOTHER UNKNOWN PERSON'S POV

What you have just said is sad.
But don't worry, I'll make you feel happy.

I'll make you feel like you're a queen to me.
That is destined to be mine.
Forever.

-----------------

ANOTHER UNKNOWN PERSON'S POV

Who is that bastard and I'm gonna kill him.
I'll make him pay for what he did to you, and your family.

I'll make him regret what he has done.

I'll make sure that he doesn't hurt you anymore.

I'll make him, DEAD.