تصور میں چلے آتے،تمہارا کیابگڑ جاتا تیرا پردہ بنا رہتا، مجھے دیدار ہو جاتا۔

تیرا پردہ بنا رہتا، مجھے دیدار ہو جاتا۔

//////

The days of the week were passed slowly. Amra was frightened of the doomsday ahead. His dark gaze followed her everywhere it seemed, while she was pouring tea, while she was talking to Dadi or while she was sleeping. She'd feel the warmth of his gaze and the nerves in her body would start trembling.

Her mind couldn't comprehend that Isa loved her. She couldn't even imagine her, she had never felt it so how could he say that? Doesn't a woman recognise a gaze of love or was she too engrossed in Musa to notice? But it disturbed her to think that he thought of her like that when she was married to Musa and was practically his sister. And then she could never imagine in million years that Isa would behave like that with her. The warning scared her, what will she do when the time comes?

Saturday night marked the end of the week and also, the end of her crying for Musa. She would miss him no doubt, but she had taught herself to move forward. Isa was her friend once, he'd understand her.

She was dressed in a baby pink gown, her voluminous hair an ebony black, her eyes scared as she sat on the bed when he entered the room.

Wearing grey work suit and briefcase which he set aside when he entered, his eyes stuck on her figure on the bed. A war was fought between those two pair of eyes, in which the tired ones were victorious as the other surrendered, leaving the battlefield.

His staring continued, one minute, then two minutes.

"Itni jaldi haar maan gayi,Mara?
(You gave up so easily, Mara?)

He came closer to her, sitting on the next to her, he held her hand.
"Bus? Itna hi gussa tha?"
( This was your anger?)

Her eyes watered, turning into a pink brighter than the baby pink of her gown as she raised them to look at him.
"Aur kya karti mey."
(What else could I do)

Her voice trembled, giving away at the end and he bent down, putting her cold her hand on his chest,

" I am sorry for what I said that day. But I do want you to accept me, zarabasti nahi, dil sey. (not by force but with your heart.). You can take all the time that you need.)

Shayad meri kismat mey hi mukkamal mohabbat hasil karna nahi tha Mara, tum mjhe sey kabhi mukammal mohabbat nahi karsakti, jaanta hun. (Maybe it was my fate that I would never get complete love, you can never love me completely, Mara, I know that.)"

He bent down, placing his burning lips on her forehead before standing up.

It was true wasn't it? Even if she started loving him, it would never be whole. A part of her heart would always be Musa's and that hurt her.