Smoke

Part 2

A couple of days passed by like wind and throughout the days and dark nights, those images had been flashing across her eyes like broken record. The look on his face, the flexing planes of his back, the colour of the smooth skin and sound of their moans.

They were carved into his mind.

She didn't know why she was thinking about it so much. Granted, she wasn't sexually active herself, but it was not a new concept for the class she grew up in. She didn't know why she was burning on the inside because of it.

Now as she sat on the dining table next to her brother, she kept her eyes on her food, slowly talking to her brother, she felt his gaze as always.

Subconsciously, her eyes wandered up and met with his. The dark gaze, expressionless yet smothering, unblinking.

Zinnia brought her eyes back to her food at once when she felt gaze travel down to the rest of her torso, the heat burning her below her sweetheart neckline for a little too long. She gulped, unable to tale her mind of the way her toes curled and she twitched down there, suddenly moist.

She made her face as stoic as possible, her hand let out an tremble as she grabbed her glass of water and took a sip to cool herself down. Still knowing that those eyes were staring, observing.

               //////////

It was late at night again as she wandered across the halls to the kitchen, grabbed a snack before she walked back to her room,
consciously crossing his room in the way like every night.

Since that incident, she would deliberately pass his room every night, every single night and then sometimes look into the tiny camera in the hallway and let a small teasing smirk pass.

Tonight however, she found the door open. Raising her brows, she peeked inside but the room was empty. Her eyes wandered around the room before stilling on the bed. Images from that night bombarded her mind again. She ticked her jaw before stalking out of the room.

               /////////////

It was a few days later when she came back from college, leaving the guards at the door and flicking her hair back with a finger, she walked through the long pathway to the main door, climbing the deck when she heard something in their garage. It sounded like someone was breaking something, metal against metal, shattering glass.

Horrified as the thought of her brand new luxury car came to her mind, she ran to the garage in the darkening evening. The door was open already, and she quickly scanned all the cars and sighed with relief when she saw hers perfectly alright. Then, her eyes fell on him, who looked absolutely recked.

He was shirtless, his torso flexing as he punched the punching bag with a force that it made it strike against the metal door behind, producing the most loudest thud she had ever heard. Her eyes took in the sweat trailing from his body, his pants hanging low on his hip as he gave the bag another punch that rattled the entire room.

Zinnia stalked to where he was standing as he stopped to take a breath and then picked up a cigarette from a table before lighting it when his eyes met hers. There was petrol every where nearby, she could even smell it and he was lighting a cigarette.
She furiously yanked the cigarette out of his mouth.

"What the hell are you doing? Do you want to burn the entire house?"

His jaw ticked as he turned to look at her, eyes blank as usual. Then his eyes followed to where she had thrown the cigarette. His eyes returned to her face, her cheeks flushed while she stared daggers at him.