/////////

/////////

Chewing her lip, Maha looked at the door, the rusty metal door that led to the cubicles or the shower areas of the college. After a rough game of football, where Maha did nothing but run around and get tackled, she was supposed to shower here and then go to her class which took place immediately after fifteen minutes. Going to the dorm would itself take ten minutes so that out of question. For as long as she had been in college, she had never entered the showers, even though she had gone to the men's bathroom and that was a story for another day. Taking in a deep breathe, she entered. Immediately, she had to hold her breath because of two things.

One, The pungent smell of various body sprays, colognes and a hint of something very spicy filled the air around her. Thank God it was not a boy's bathroom at school otherwise the smell of urine would have killed her right on the spot.

Two, as soon as she opened the door, nearly twenty of shirtless, sweaty men greeted her eyes who all looked at her in return. Maha was quaking in her boots as she saw some showering inside the cubicles and the others just getting ready to shower. Seemed like they all were back after some sports too.

When she rounded one row of cubicles, she decided that she definitely could not shower here and hence, turned around to leave when her eyes encountered Ahad. Swallowing to wet her dry throat, she saw as he rubbed his neck once and then held his blue t-shirt from the hem and took it off in one go. Granted, she was mesmerised by the way men always took off their shirts but Ahad and his messy hair, the lean body and taut muscles looked very appetising.

She was in a trance when he saw and looked around hurriedly to assure no one could see them and then, pulled her into an empty cubicle. Suddenly jerked out of her trance where she was day-dreaming about something that made her face red,she let out a shocked cry which was muffled by a rough hand.

With scared eyes, she looked at him and calmed down a little, knowing he won't harm her. But his expressions were hard, he was glaring at her as he turned the tap on so the sound of the flowing water could muffle their voices.

"Yay kya besharmi hai?"
(What nonsense is this?)

Maha stomped on his foot. How dare he call her besharam?

Ahad looked up in defeat like he was complaining to God,
" Yaar, larkiyan tau itni darpok hoti hain, tum kya cheez ho?"
(Man, all girls are scared of everything, what kind of thing are you?)

It might be expected that Maha would say something like 'I'm different' like every other female but instead, she was pinching him on his arm,
"Tumney mjhe cheez kaha? Khud kya ho, shakal dekhi hai?"
(You called me a 'thing'? What do you think you are huh? Ever seen your face?)