Contents

1. The Drowning Sun
( Completed)

Keywords: plottwist, newlywed, brothers, cousins, forced marriage, brother-in-law

2. Flowers of Fate
( Incomplete, only epilogue remaining.)

Keywords: Students, dorm, boy and girl, university, friends, funny, she's the man, fake identity.

3. Aks-e-Aab ( The Reflection of Water.)
Incomplete

Keywords: Mechanic, rainy night, funny, modern girl.

4. Hoor
( Made into a separate book and is completed )

5. Burning Ice
Incomplete. Mature.

Keywords: Muslim characters, mature, erotic, brother-in-law, forced marriage, sexy.

6. The Mastermind
One shot of Hashim Kardar

7. Laal ( Red)
Incomplete.
Might be made into a separate book.

Keywords: Bestfriend's brother, ishq, mohabbat, urdu, real love, deep, wedding functions, unreciprocated love.

8. Shaam e Gham.
( Evening of Grief )
Incomplete.

Keywords: Second marriage, forced marriage, two wives, unreciprocated love.

///////////////

Please please please don't ask me if the last story is finished. None of the stories are completed until I say it is, I will write that it is the end.
I update the stories as they go, the next chapter being about a new story doesn't mean that this story is finished.

I know it may be difficult for you or cause inconvenience but just click on the notification that says I updated and you'll reach the new chapter I updated of any story.
If you have any other suggestions or problem please tell me.
And I cannot make all the stories in separate books, it's too much work.