Everyone is gone

• Dedicated to Mindy Rose

ShadAmy: Life's a Jungle

Chapter 1- Everyone is gone.

------------

I arrived back on earth, finding myself in a gargantuan jungle. Not where I expected to be... that's for sure. I had wanted to arrive at the G.U.N HQ. Birds sang loudly and other animals chirped and called to each other. I decided to try again after looking around the darkly shaded place, for my chaos control had strangely missed placed me... It's never done that before.

It was a waist of some time, I arrived in the same spot. How could this be HQ? I explored the jungle area I was in and found that, this place in fact was at once the HQ. It had been taken over by the vegetation and only small, very little traces of man mad things were desperately peeking out from the soft mossy ground. Dark green Ivy almost colored black, served as the new wall paper, hiding every square inch of the wall I had remembered. The whole building was engulfed in this green life. It was when I had taken my view up into the trees had I noticed, I was still inside the building, the tall trees had crumbled the roof letting in some sun in the day and rain when it fell, giving life for the under growth. I hoped down, now back on the soft ground and made my way to the front doors, which were not even intact with the building anymore and swallowed but the weeds and vines... for all I could have guessed thees doors could have been the back ones.

When stepping out of the jungle building, nothing was a change of scenery, in fact I had chaos controlled all over Westopolis and found the whole city was over taken by the greenery and wild jungle animals.

All humanity... seemed to be... gone.

(Note from ME: Oh, HI everyone!! ^_^ thanks to all those who read, vote, comment! It's very much apre...she...a- nvm i can't spell it. I'M VERY MUCH THANKFUL FOR IT!!! hehe. anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I have more coming! It might be slow, but I'm not leaving this one unfinished!! Until next chapter Bye bye!~)