The beginnig

As soon as the bell rang for end of the school, Jennie came to our class and dragged me and Hannah out of the school and grabbed my phone and saved a number into it.

"This is his number. His name is Park Jimin. He told me to tell you that he's waiting for your call as soon as possible." She said even without taking a breath.

"Oh god. I don't understand what to tell him. I haven't done this ever before. Hannah will you come to my place tonight?" I asked Hannah because then I don't have to face this situation all alone.

But she refused my request and said that she had to go to her grandmother's place because she's feeling ill these days and her mother keep saying that if she wouldn't go there today, she won't let her go anywhere for one month as a punishment.

"What to do then, I'll manage. See you on Monday because I have to wait two days till I could tell you about everything that what will happen today." I said pouting while saying good bye to Hannah and Jennie.

As soon as I came home, I went to take a shower and grabbed my phone to send Jimin a text. I was afraid to call him at once and sent him a text with a simple "Hi" and next second my phone rang with a notification popped up name "Jimin".

Jimin : Hi. Who is this?

Me : Um... I'm Kim Yoon Hee. You are Jimin right?

Jimin : Oh you. Yeah. I'm Park Jimin. This is you number right? I'm going to save it.

Me : Yes. Go ahead.

Jimin : Well, first of all thank you so much for accepting me.

Me : Ah.. I haven't accepted you yet. I just want to be friends first. Because I don't know much about you. I hope you will understand.

Jimin : Oh, It's okay. Don't worry we can be friends first. Then you can think about the future of our relationship. For now let's be friends.

We spent few hours talking about some random things and both of us fell asleep by 2 a.m. I guess. Next day morning I had to wake up from a sound of my phone ringing. I was so sleepy and didn't want to answer the phone so that I rejected the call without even looking at the caller Id. Few seconds later it started to ring again and I answered it with an annoying tone and said "Hello" to the caller.

"Hey, Good morning! Are you still sleeping?" A cheerful voice shouted through the phone.

I checked the display to see the name of the caller because I haven't heard that voice before. As soon as I saw the name Jimin on the phone screen I was so surprised and sat up on my bed at once.

"Uh... Hey Jimin. Good morning! Yeah. I just woke up. Is there a problem? Why are you calling me this early in the morning?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you that do you want to go for a date with me today?" he asked.

"Uh... Sure." I said with nervous voice.

"Okay then I'll come to get you at 9.00 then. Text me you address." He giggled cutely.

"Oh I don't have much time to get ready. See you later. Bye." I said hurriedly and hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom.

The door bell rang exactly at 9.00 and I was worried about my look because it was my first ever date in my whole life. I opened the door and went towards him with a surprised look on my face. Oh my god... He's so handsome. My eyes became wide open as soon as I saw his handsome face. He was wearing a black denim jean with a black t shirt and simple silver chain with earrings. Guess what... My Favorite color is Black :O He looks so adorable and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

 My Favorite color is Black :O He looks so adorable and I couldn't take my eyes off him

"Whoa... I know that I'm handsome. But you should take a breath first." He said with a wide smile drew on his face.

I felt that my cheeks blushed from his words and I looked away smiling shyly and started walking towards the main road while he followed me with still smiling face.

..........................................................................................

Hey guys. I know that this is quite boring chapter and I will work better with the next chapter.