What's wrong with you?

Hannah is waiting for me when I went to the class and she shocked when she saw me. I was surprised for the look she gave.

"What the hell mahn... Why are you wearing a helmet?" Hannah asked.

"Whaaaat...? Oh my god..! I forgot to give it to him. Wait he maybe waiting for me there." I told her while running towards the main gate again taking off the helmet.

Yoongi oppa is waiting while laughing to himself and as soon as he saw me running to him I couldn't bear the way he was looking at me with a smirking face.

"Hey I never thought that you will loose your mind because of me."

"Aniiii... I just forgot to give it back because I was thinking about Jimin oppa at that moment. Mianhae oppa."

"Oh is that so. I thought you were so facinated by my handsome look that you forgot to give me the helmet. You still have the chance to leave Jimin and come to me."

"What... Are you mad Yoongi oppa. I will never do such thing to my Jimin oppa. Did you get that? I came to school with you today because I thought you are a friend of Jimin. Otherwise I will never get on your bike. Please just don't try to break us apart and stay away from me and Jimin. Okay?"

I went to the class not even waiting for his reply and told everything to Hannah. I got teared up thinking about Jimin and what Yoongi oppa said earlier.

"Do you think Jimin is playing with you?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know If he's cheating on me or not. I only know that I love him so much and I can't live without him Hannah. I will loose my mind if he ever leave me for another girl. I will kill myself. That's better than living without him."

"Are you out of you mind you fool? Then what about your parents? And me? Just don't try to do stupid things because of someone who just came to your life few days ago. Okay? And I don't think he will do such thing to you. Please don't overthink and wait. Talk with him and figure things out without being a fool. Every problem have an answer. Talking is the only option." Hannah told to the crying girl trying to comfort her.